Fairfield Inn New York LaGuardia Airport/Flushing
US$142
US$137
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Asiatic Hotel - Flushing(Flushing)(Great Value!)
US$130
Agoda.com
US$259
  • Restaurant
Hotel de Point(Flushing)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$217
US$165
US$129
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsindustrial areapolice academylaguardia airportshuttle serviceroom was cleannew yorklimited parkingfree parkingthe hotel staffgreat customer serviceyogurtstreet parkingcomplimentary breakfastciti fieldmorning flightan overnight staycollege point
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2011

This hotel was just great. From the moment I arrived, Ashley at the front desk was very welcoming and so helpful. The shuttle driver picked me up at LGA and when I was not standing in the correct location, he called me on my cell to find me, rather than just leaving me there. Ashley checked me in and got me setup with menus to order delivery food for dinner. The room i was originally assigned had a slight problem with a dusty vent kicking out dirt. I went back downstairs - Ashley changed my room, the maintenance guy immediately went to the original room and took care of the issue. Breakfast was very good - lots of options (jimmy dean sandwiches, fruit, yogurt, pastry, waffles, cereal). Second evening - there was Ashley again to welcome me and a very nice hello from the maintenance guy.

So much great hospitality and they really take pride in the property - you don't always see that shine through. My profile has that I request a refrigerator. Most properties ignore it - they had one waiting and when I switched rooms - they immediately moved it, I had totally forgotten about it. And the free wi-fi was very fast!

The best thing was that I left an expensive power adapter behind in my room. They found it and when I realized I had left it, I called and sure enough - they had it at the desk. Most places I would have expected it to be long gone (worth about $100). They were just great and I would go back there again anytime.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ssbradley1507
Reviewed 8 December 2010

We chose this hotel because we wanted a great value. The prepaid rate was very reasonable and the hotel offered a free shuttle from the airport and to/from the subway station. It was close enough for us to walk during the day and take the shuttle back at night. Though there was a 2 block walk from the train station to the shuttle, the driver was there within 5 minutes each time to pick us up. The most impressive thing about this hotel is the people. The rooms are comfortable and very clean, but each staff member was courteous and friendly and they went out of their way to make each guest feel welcome. The breakfast room is cramped and the breakfast was certainly not the best Fairfield I have had, but I would stay here again and feel the value received was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2010

I'm glad they opened this hotel in the College Point/Whitestone/Bayside area. I used to have to stay at the Extended Stay on the Whitestone Expressway and it was terrible.
Since I grew up in the area I am very familiar with the location. However it's a little out of the way for most visitors to NY. The only complaint I have is the noise from the airport. Planes taking off all night can make it difficult to sleep. Bring ear plugs!
The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and well taken care of. Breakfast variety is good. Their parking lot is small so if you get there late you may have to park on the street next to the hotel. The rate was also very good. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2010

since NY can be seen best by foot, we opted to book this hotel in a package since they were offering a very good deal. We opted not to get a car rental since there was supposed to be a shuttle and a bus service nearby. W were picked up by some friends from LGA and they took us to the hotel...since they were not familiar with area too, we got lost in the middle of flushing and even the GPS cannot locate the hotel. after a few twists and turns, we finally located the hotel which was situated beside a quarry within an industrial location. There is a bus stop within walking distance but since it was a weekend, services were reduced. The Hotel itself was nice, new and clean, staff was friendly and accomodating it is just the location that is not really commendable. If you plan to go to NY on foot and do not plan to get a car rental, this place is not for you.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2010

We used this hotel after long flight with
Kids. The hotel was comfortable and the staff was professional. Best of all no bedbugs!

• Stayed: August 2010