“An acceptable option for those in transit”
Review of Paris Suites Hotel

Paris Suites Hotel
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Flushing
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I don't at all recognize Paris Suites in the virulent comments I read here. Maybe management has changed. The staff I dealt with was very pleasant and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was okay. The room was of an ample size and very clean, although I really missed a coffee machine. Certainly, the hotel has oddities. The kitschy Eiffel Tower on its roof is the only French flavor on display; the lobby is crammed with Asian furniture and stuff. Reception is a secure window rather than a desk, implying that the management fears robbery. This does not enhance a guest's feeling of security. But I was born in Flushing and so felt fearless. Agoda gave me a good price for a night's stay; thus I hardly felt ripped off.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JackIndo
There are newer reviews for Paris Suites Hotel

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed one night here as was close to the airport. Had to ask to switch rooms as first room stank of smoke. Curtains In room are closed upon arrival which gives off a certain impression. The lighting in the room is also dark with one fluorescent light. Felt unsafe during stay and we're happy to leave the following morning. The taxi driver that the hotel staff booked for us was 20 mins late and charged us 20$ which we felt was overpriced. However, hotel is clean but definitely not a comfortable stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eve C
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My wife became ill just a little less than 24 hours before checkin Valentines day. I called and manager James said there is nothing I can do for you. I pay full charge for no stay. Didn't even apologize. They got my full payment from me and they'll probably book someone else valentines day. It's worse than getting your car towed. Makes me want to leave NYC.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank joe f
Reviewed 10 January 2014

The worse customer service I have ever had. Stuffs (specially the Asian guy who claims himself as the Manager) are all scam artist. Too much noise and the there was not enough towel. The manager is very rude and does not have any professionalism when communicates. Checked in with one pricing and the price changed during the check out. When asked to verify the manager who was the only person working on the counter said "I don't have to verify with anybody, I am the manager." I wish the hotel all the best with this type of service and attitude. Unfortunately they just have to grow their business without customers like me. Good luck!!

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Sabbir00
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My wife and I had the worst experience ever at Paris Hotel, first and for most upon checking in and going to our room we found bed bugs on the sheets, we called downstairs and spoke to a Chinese lady who stated she couldn't move us to another room because they were booked, she did send a Spanish lady to the room to change the sheets who was very unprofessional and laughed when we told her and showed her the bed bugs. Later that evening our son came to visit us from White Plains, N.Y and was told there is a strict no visiting policy and he was unable to come up, we quickly called downstairs after hearing this bizarre information from our son and the Chinese lady she stated sorry if he wants to visit you he has to get a room or you can see him outside, by this time we just wanted out so we gathered our belongings and checked out only to be given our $50 deposit back and having our card charged for an all day stay. To make matters worst when getting our car in the parking lot right in front of the hotel found it to be vandalized with cd's and change missing from the front console, upon complaining the Chinese lady stated to us you park at your own risk, we are not responsible. This Hotel was the worst experience ever.

Room Tip: Choose the Holiday Inn one block away, you might pay $40 more but I am sure it's well worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Felix B
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Very nice and helpfull staff, everything clean and neat. My parents in low, mom, my wife and me had a really good time there, special thanks to Maggie who gave to us the best advices and directions to visit New York City.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pablo E
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Saved us from a cancelled flight - it's near to LaGuardia Airport - just a 5-10 min cab journey costing $15 tops. Also within walking distance of Flushing Meadows Corona Park to give you something to do the next day while waiting for your flight after checking out. Clean and well presented rooms. However it is a little on the seedy side and they took a $100 deposit with little explanation as to what it was for. The beds are not overly comfy, the rooms are all tiled including near the hot tub and the road noise is quite bad. Expensive for what it was really but the airline was paying. Apart from being close to the airport the location is not fantastic. I wouldn't really want to stay here for anything other than a last minute booking due to a cancelled flight.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the first floor overlooking the lobby if you can as you can hear everything going on...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank David M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flushing
Best Western Plus La Guardia Airport Hotel Queens
#10 of 18 in Flushing
Hotel de Point
Hotel de Point
#7 of 18 in Flushing

Been to Paris Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!