“Bow and Arrows!”
Review of Queens Archery

Queens Archery
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Seeking adventure? Bored? This was a great hour of fun. I had to think of something, other than the movies, that my son and I could enjoy. Neither one of us had seriously tried archery and we were excited.
Our lesson was fantastic! The facility was perfect. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great first archery experience!!! My brother got me a LivingSocial deal for my birthday and we finally got a chance to use it! We took the LIRR there from the city and it was just a few blocks walk from the train station. The class was quite full, but the instructor was great and he spent just the right amount of time showing us how to shoot. We then had plenty of time to practice on our own and he walked around and assisted when necessary. Perfect mix of instruction and practice during our first session! Great place to get your Katniss Everdeen on and I highly recommend!

1  Thank Cynthia M
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Had an excellent time at the "Intro to Archery" class at Queens Archery... 1-1/2 hrs long, class size was limited so all participants got a good opportunity to shoot... instructor (Mike) was excellent - informative, fun and patient! Would recommend the facility to anyone who wants to experience a chance to learn proper technique and safety - or just a fun night out - my friends and I hope to return soon and try to improve our aim!!

1  Thank bippy86