Open today: 18:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Great experience

I bought groupon ticket and tried archery. Instructors were very kind and explained us very well... read more

Reviewed 1 September 2015
Mika N
Great time !

Reviewed 25 October 2014
healinghart
Bronx
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Went there with some friends for what we hoped to be a fun evening and instead got assigned a very rude instructor. Unfortunate because I think we would’ve had a good time with someone else.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I've been to almost all of the archery in New York and let me tell you. This place is by far the best I have been to. The staff is amazing and super nice. They are not pushy and they really take there time explaining things to you how to use a bow properly. Customer Service Aces in my book. On the phone and in person. You will have a great time going there. Parking is not so good in the area hard to find a space be patient. But so worth going. If you are from another state I truly recommend this place do not waste your time going any where else trust me. I am a New Yorker all my life sorry to say that other places not worth going at all. Especially C&B Archery the worst. Ask for Nate great guy super cool and explains everything so simple.
Wheelers, New York

Reviewed 1 September 2015

It was really a good time, and will come back again!

1  Thank Mika N
Reviewed 25 October 2014 via mobile

Recently went for an archery lesson with another couple and had such a great time . The instructor did such a great job with explaining everything and then allowing us the space to practice independently. Would def do this again ! Only con was that the space is small and it felt a little crowded when actually shooting .

1  Thank healinghart
Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

Went to the Archer with my hubby for our 12th anniversary. Loved it. Front desk was very friendly and welcoming and there manager Scott was very informative as he walked to the elevator. He made sure our stay was unforgettable . There was a really nice touch in our room when we walked in ( a happy anniversary cake with fruit ) which made us feel very special.The rooms are very intimate and stocked with a quality minibar. First hotel that we actually drink coffee from the room, Nespreso!!! Great view of the Empire State Building and great rooftop. If you want to have a fun night Definitely visit their rooftop. Thanks again Scott we are definitely coming back !!

Reviewed 3 September 2014

The Queens Archery is a hidden gem. For 99% of our existence, humans lived in hunter-gatherer societies. For men, the most important tool was bows and arrows. However, not many people have ever touched them in modern societies. It gave me great pleasure to learn how to shoot today with my 10-year-old son. The owner was generous enough to offer me 50% discount since we were too late for a lesson last weekend. Today my son and I paid $20 together for one hour practice, including a free lesson. The instruction sounded simple, but shooting was not easy. Each time people in our group shot four arrows from our hip quivers. After we retrieved our arrows from the target area, we started another round. Probably we shot between 10-15 rounds. We started at the 5-yard line and then moved to the 10-yard one. I encountered two unexpected problems: it was not easy to hold the bow steady, although it weighted just several pounds, and I found it a challenge to close my left eye while aiming at the target. Overall, I got a kick out of this great learning experience. I will definitely go there more. By the way, it is easy to park my car in the residential neighborhood.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were thinking about trying something new and archery came up. Not too many places around to shoot arrows, so we tried here. We had a great time and it's not too expensive and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Call first to check for the best time to come as they have leagues and things.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Seeking adventure? Bored? This was a great hour of fun. I had to think of something, other than the movies, that my son and I could enjoy. Neither one of us had seriously tried archery and we were excited.
Our lesson was fantastic! The facility was perfect. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great first archery experience!!! My brother got me a LivingSocial deal for my birthday and we finally got a chance to use it! We took the LIRR there from the city and it was just a few blocks walk from the train station. The class was quite full, but the instructor was great and he spent just the right amount of time showing us how to shoot. We then had plenty of time to practice on our own and he walked around and assisted when necessary. Perfect mix of instruction and practice during our first session! Great place to get your Katniss Everdeen on and I highly recommend!

1  Thank Cynthia M
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Had an excellent time at the "Intro to Archery" class at Queens Archery... 1-1/2 hrs long, class size was limited so all participants got a good opportunity to shoot... instructor (Mike) was excellent - informative, fun and patient! Would recommend the facility to anyone who wants to experience a chance to learn proper technique and safety - or just a fun night out - my friends and I hope to return soon and try to improve our aim!!

1  Thank bippy86