“Cool Spot”

Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
“Cool Spot”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

If you are looking for something you wont find somewhere else come check this place out.

1 Thank Jecker

New York City, New York
“good polish food”
Reviewed 24 January 2011

I come here once a month, and love the food. I am Polish, and this food reminds me of Poland.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank marta784
newyork
“found roach in kibasa omelette”
Reviewed 13 November 2009

So i take my mom to this place on here birthday and at the beginning everything is good and we get our food and we are enjoying life, until i look and see my mom gagging into here napkin.
I ask her what happened and she points at her plate and there i see a fried little black cock roach. We could not believe our eyes.
So i tell the girl and she apologizes. And we have lost our appetite.
Then 5 minutes later she come back with a check !!!!!!! I'm like you gotta be kidding me !!! You want me to pay for our food. Here response was that she will not charge us for the plate that had the roach but would have to pay for other food.
I about lost it. So i showed the picture of the roach that i had took with my iphone to everyone eating at the restaurant and walked out.
I could not believe that she had the nerve to charge for our food after my mom find a roach in her food.

2 Thank Navyboy439
NYC
“Best Blintzes I've had in NYC”
Reviewed 28 May 2008

Seriously, the blintzes with fresh fruit (and cheese) are to die for. (And yes, I do like them better than the several polish/ukrainian restaurants I've tried in the East Village.) I wasn't crazy about the french toast, and haven't tried anything else yet, but the blintzes are so good that they call me back to the place over and over again. I've also always had quick and at least reasonably friendly service there as well.

It's also incredibly convenient - 1/2 block from the closest subway stop.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Especially noteworthy are the blitzes and pierogies. Mediocre service and diner atmo.”
Reviewed 27 April 2008