“Just like the title says...”
Review of Just Like Mother's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
New York
“Just like the title says...”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Have had breakfast there a few times with my husband... delicious. It's well made, hearty, varied. Love that it has a splash of Polish influence as well (well more than a splash). :-) Really delicious, and the setting makes you feel like you're at someone's home.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank climbinggirlnyc

New York
“Another find in Forest Hills”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I lived here in this neighborhood for many years but never frequented this establishment. With so many restaurants available, I just never bothered to walk the extra few blocks to dine here. This was a mistake. We were a party of 4 who had dinner which consisted of delicious soups, some polish specialities like perogies, and some speciality dishes. All very comforting. Mixed crowd, some seniors, some families, and your light bite young patron who read the paper with no pressure to leave by the wait staff. Much like in an eatery in Europe. Service was efficient, business like, and a limited staff was there that particular week night. Worth a try.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank hemlockforest
“Cool Spot”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

If you are looking for something you wont find somewhere else come check this place out.

1 Thank Jecker
New York City, New York
“good polish food”
Reviewed 24 January 2011

I come here once a month, and love the food. I am Polish, and this food reminds me of Poland.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank marta784
newyork
“found roach in kibasa omelette”
Reviewed 13 November 2009

So i take my mom to this place on here birthday and at the beginning everything is good and we get our food and we are enjoying life, until i look and see my mom gagging into here napkin.
I ask her what happened and she points at her plate and there i see a fried little black cock roach. We could not believe our eyes.
So i tell the girl and she apologizes. And we have lost our appetite.
Then 5 minutes later she come back with a check !!!!!!! I'm like you gotta be kidding me !!! You want me to pay for our food. Here response was that she will not charge us for the plate that had the roach but would have to pay for other food.
I about lost it. So i showed the picture of the roach that i had took with my iphone to everyone eating at the restaurant and walked out.
I could not believe that she had the nerve to charge for our food after my mom find a roach in her food.

2 Thank Navyboy439