“Great room at an affordable price.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Drum
IHG Army Hotels on Fort Drum, Fort Drum Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Fort Drum B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The rooms are always clean and well stocked.The beds are very comfortable and the restroom was clean. THe continental breakfast make this an outstanding value too. It's on base which makes it very convenient for all business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Co2Blaster
ArmyHotelGM, General Manager at IHG Army Hotels on Fort Drum, Fort Drum Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We assumed operations of this hotel on May 1, 2012 and immediately after we made some improvements including: new mattresses, new bedding, towels, irons and boards, 42” Flat Screen TV’s and much more. We’re glad you noticed these changes and that you enjoyed your stay here at IHG Army Hotels – Fort Drum! We look forward to seeing you again!

Christy Zawatski

There are newer reviews for IHG Army Hotels on Fort Drum, Fort Drum Inn

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed at the Fort Drum Inn for one night while passing through upstate New York. Arrived very late; as it was last minute. They checked us in quickly and were very friendly at the front desk. There is a steep, non-refundable $75 fee for dogs. That seems like a lot for one night as the cost of the room was $75. The room itself was fine for a night but was in serious need of updating. It was on par for most Army lodging though. If you are passing through the area this is a safe, cheap choice that is good for a night.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank UnboundTraveler
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at IHG Army Hotels on Fort Drum, Fort Drum Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear UnboundTraveler,

Thank you for the candid review. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

Connie D

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed here 12-14 Aug. For $84/night, I was expecting a nice room. I was so disappointed!! The rooms are terribly outdated and the horrible brownish color carpet looked filthy and old! Thank goodness the bathroom was clean. If it wasn't for the fact that we needed to be on base for in processing, I would have made reservations elsewhere. Never again, that's for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank msshondas68
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at IHG Army Hotels on Fort Drum, Fort Drum Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear msshondas68,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. My apologies for the inconvenience you experienced over the room's condition. Rest assured that your comments will be looked into and take actions accordingly. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We appreciate all guest feedback, and strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

Karen G.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I attended a promotion ceremony at Fort Drum, booked 3 rooms at the IGH (formerly the Fort Drum Inn) and was surprised when I got to my room. My room had brand new beds linens, and a new 40" Flat screen TV. The hotel was purchased by Holiday Inn Express and is in the process of a complete renovation/update. Breakfast was fine and had the usual fare, scrambled eggs, bacon, bread bagels, juice, cereal, yogurt, etc. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodated a couple of request (we kept one room for changing after the ceremony). When we returned to the hotel to change and check out we saw the maintenance department lugging in all in beds and brand new TV's were in front of everyone room on the floor. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank rino89
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I stay at the Days Inn at least once a month when i go up to visit my boyfriend, who is in the military. The people at the front desk are very helpful over the phone and in person with whatever you need, the rooms are very clean and neat and the maid service are very respectful and helpful with whatever you need. The breakfast is also a plus! I also love the location as its less than a mile from the base!! Great hotel for a great price!!! This is my place to stay :)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank morgan h
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Me and my wife drove up to check out FT Drum and we thought hey we should stay on post...well you get what you pay for and I should have known better but I did not know my way around and hey it's $50. Ok front desk lady did not give us a problem and we even checked in a hour early. The room was clean, good size and had what you needed. The couch was horrible, they bed was very uncomfortable and I felt the springs in my back. The pillows were very bad and I had to use a blanket to put under it for support. We were on the second floor and the Internet connection was non existent and would not connect. The breakfast was horrible. They put out frozen food and tell you to microwave it???? It's so gross, just eat cereal and the bread and go about your way. Don't bother with the coffee just go to the shopette down the street. Luckily there was no room for us to stay longer and we ended up going into Watertown to stay which was so much better.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank White_thundah
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at IHG Army Hotels on Fort Drum, Fort Drum Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear David K,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding our bed, internet connection and the breakfast selection. We will address these points. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

The Internet was awful could never connect and if we did it disconnected and no cell service. Staff is rude. Front desk needs customer service training. Never never again will we stay here. So glad we got our house on post already.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Uuandmee1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced and if our hotel fell below your expectations in many aspects. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G

Hampton Inn Watertown
#2 of 14 in Watertown
Best Western Watertown Fort Drum
Hilton Garden Inn Watertown/Thousand Islands

Been to IHG Army Hotels on Fort Drum, Fort Drum Inn? Share your experiences!