“love the burgers!!”

Shackleton's
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 May 2013

i love the food there. have recommended the place to coworkers and friends and they all loved it too!! they have the best burgers. so juicy, flavorful and fresh. irish nachos is amazing too though sometimes could be too salty. the place reminds me sorta like a millers ale house. tv's all around. a great selection of beer. great for friends,couples and family! would highly recommend!!

Reviewed 8 January 2012

I know you don't go to a bar and eat seafood, but I'm not a burger person and they had a tilapia special with shrimp. I've never had tilapia before so I have nothing to compare it to, but this dish was really good. The waitress was bordering on the verge of being annoying because she kept coming over too much, but I'd rather be a little annoyed than sit there waiting. My boyfriend did wind up having a burger and he said it was really good bar food. We'll go back again.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

If you're expecting fancy, you won't get it, but what you will get is a great bar meal...wings, burgers, mac and cheese for the kids, great service. Highly recommend.