“Awesome Beef on Weck!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Orlando
“Awesome Beef on Weck!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Once we found it off the main street in an alleyway, we had our doubts but went ahead anyway. It is a typical small town bar-pub atmosphere filled with locals. The beef on weck was delicious-piles of tender beef on a soft salty seeded roll. Would go back again for same when we are in the area.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank swak515

Macedon, New York
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

My wife and I as well as numerous friends have come to the Eastside on many occasions. The food has always been top notch. I especially love the burgers and Chicken Parm.
The owner is always so gracious and really makes you feel at home. If by chance (most likely very slim) something isn't right the owner will surely make things right.
The place has a nice atmosphere and the service has always been very good. Prices are reasonable and the location is right in the heart of Fredonia. Stop by and give it a shot and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

• Visited November 2012
Fredonia, New York
“Fredonia's own "Cheers"”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

The best cole slaw of all the restaurants in the area, always freshly made. You won't find a better beef on weck unless you go up to Eckl's in Orchard Park. Their Friday fish fry is excellent, they have the freshest fish in town. It's a little noisy, could use some sound dampening, like acoustic tiles and some fabric on the walls. Still, it's my favorite place for a casual meal with friendly waitstaff and a cosy atmosphere. I'm not the owner, nor do I speak for them. I'm someone who likes good food and more often than not when going out to eat, I eat at the Grille.

• Visited December 2012