“Jeremy’s ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: (516) 623-0204
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Best bar on the mile. Dive bar with great food. Good seafood good wings. Huge beers in styrofoam cups, can eat inside or out on the deck on the water. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Very down to earth atmosphere where people from all walks of life gather to eat very tasty food for a great price

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Jeremy's has been a fixture on Freeport's Nautical Mile for many years. It's a super casual eatery-drinkery with low-medium prices and weekly specials. Word of advice: when you arrive, grab a menu, and place your drink/food order at the counter. You'll get a table number and your order is brought to your table. Service can be slow depending on how busy they are.

Located nearby to Jones Beach, my husband and I went twice this past week after our visit at the beach. We found it to be less crowded on a Tuesday around 6:00 pm than a Thursday at the same time. The drinks were very reasonable - $6.00 for a plastic cup of house Pinot Grigio and the same price for a good IPA. Tuesday has a weekly special where you get approximately a 1/2 lb. of shrimp for $8.95 and we followed that with the scallop dinner which included yellow rice and salad for $15.95. On Thursday, I tried the grilled flounder dinner which was delicious but the portion was skimpy, and I'm not a big eater.

There's seating indoors and out with a view of the canal. Can't beat the prices, view and laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I went to Jeremy's Ale House on the recommendation of Trip Advisor. This was the first time I was disappointed. I ordered their special fried dish. I had the calamari, clam strips, and scallops. I found the food greasy and not what I expected. The food had great potential, but it wasn't fried properly. I did enjoy sitting outside watching the boats go by.
Overall, I didn't enjoy my visit to Jeremy's Ale House.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Great place for some cheap drinks and good food! Had the lobster rolls and fried shrimp for lunch and loved it so much we came back for dinner. Had mussels, fried catfish, and clam chowder for dinner. Really a nice atmosphere right on the water. Would highly recommend!