“We love the Miss Freeport V”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miss Freeport V Private Charters
Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Freeport
Type: Other
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“We love the Miss Freeport V”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Every year my most popular trip for adults with special needs is the Miss Freeport V Party Cruise. It fills up immediately upon being announced. Capt. Frank and his crew could not be more helpful and attentive. The food was perfect for our needs, salads and sandwiches and two cakes for dessert. They provide cold beverages around the boat for our convenience. They served coffee and tea throughout the voyage. The most exciting part for some is the music by thier awesome DJ Rob on board. For others it's the photo with Capt. Frank in the cabin. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE how great they came back from Hurricane Sandy. I can only imagine the tireless hours of work that was put in to get back to business. God Bless you and thank you for all you do for our group.

Visited September 2013
5 Thank RecCoor

west islip
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“LIARS! HAD A CONTRACT A CONTRACT DATE AND NO BOAT!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I had reserved the 'partyboat' for a date which fell on Memorial Day weekend. ONE WEEK before my event, these people call me to tell me they do not have the boat ready. I had a party planned for 50 guests which were travelling from Florida, Connecticut and New Jersey. This Frank Rizzo hangs up the phone on me when Im getting quite frustrated because I was asking him what was I supposed to do? How am I going to get another boat A WEEK BEFORE MY EVENT WHICH FELL ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND???!!! His response was...a hang up. He never tried to help me, nor accommodate me in any way whatsoever. The fashion in which this man handled this situation is unacceptable! DO NOT EVER SIGN A CONTRACT WITH MISS FREEPORT V PARTYBOAT!!! THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL, UNRELIABLE AND USELESS. THEY WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOUR DAY MEMORABLE BECAUSE THEY WILL RUIN YOUR PLANS!

Fortunately, for me I got extremely lucky because I took a chance and called CAPTAIN LOU FLEET who was available the on date I needed. I spoke with Melissa the Office Manager of Captain Lou Fleet. I thought the cost would be more expensive more because Lou Fleet boat is so much nicer and bigger, but it was the same amount of money Miss Freeport V was charging. Melissa, Corey (coordinator) and Mike (the captain) saved the disaster that Frank Rizzo's Miss Freeport V commenced.

NEVER, EVER GO TO MISS FREEPORT V!!!

Visited May 2013
9 Thank seewalk88
new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Enjoy Long Island!”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We had a fantastic day on the Great South Bay. Why go away when you can enjoy what Long Island has to offer?

4 Thank febaruba
Brentwood, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best Ever!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Excellent experience had much fun, my husband and i had a blast we went with a group of freinds and had a really good time. Will most likely do it again. Specially if you go in the summer te breeze is just wonderfull.

Visited May 2012