“Lobster baby!”
Review of Nautilus Cafe

Nautilus Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Nautilus Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Freeport
Cross street: Front Street
Los Angeles, California
“Lobster baby!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

While visiting my brother in NY, we went to the Nautilus for dinner. The food was so good! I have no had lobster in years. I ordered the 2 lb and I enjoyed every bite! I don't use butter so I asked for lots of lemon and they made sure I had enough to enjoy my meal. The restaurant was small but the service was excellent. The place felt like one was in a sleepy fishing village, fresh fish abound. My sister -in- law had the halibut with a lobster crust that was almost decadent, just delicious. If you like seafood and you don't need the ambiance, this is the place.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank imoobear

New York City, New York, USA
“Dining at Nautilus Cafe”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Been our go to place for seafood for years.
Not a huge menu, but has good selection for land and water choices, and there are daily specials too.
Most entrees come with a good sized salad and side dishes are big enough to share.
Seating can be a bit tight, the food makes it worth it.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank 185charlesg
Freeport, New York
“Consistantly good”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

What more can I say about this place. Brian and his staff have proven time and time again that this is the place to beat. Service, and food being always consistently good. Lunches here are the best deal in town and the early bird is a pretty good deal to. Try Steak night or Lobster night but make reservations the place gets packed.
I've been coming here for 15 years and it's always a place we look forward to dining at.

• Visited February 2014
Freeport, New York
“The Veal chop is to die for!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Amazing veal chop and prime rib dinner. Excellent! The best food on the Nautical Mile. It is very busy, so I would suggest reservations. They also have Valet parking.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank marianne522
It's a Freeport Thing
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had an enjoyable dinner there with many colleagues. THe staff was very accommodating as the amount of people in our group kept changing. Food was very good too.

• Visited November 2013