“something for everyone”

Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Fulton, New York
“something for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Been there many times, The Lock has a formal dinning area, or you can eat in the bar, during nice weather they have a huge deck with a great view and a bar. First time I was there, I went to a party held in the lower level, they served a real nice buffet, and had a seperate bar downstairs. The management and staff have always bent over backwards for me, and the bar while crowded at times has lots of very friendly people. If you want quiet, eat in the Dinning room, want activity,eat in the bar or deck. I have never had a bad meal everything from chicken wings to steak or seafood done just the way I wanted it. Parking is easy and there's plenty of it.

• Visited January 2014

Oswego, New York
“Not the best choice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

It is cold & noisy in this restaurant. Service is just okay. Food is not consistent & often disappoints.

Visited December 2013
“Rude, Rude, Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

This place needs to take classes in customer service! We are always traveling all over upset NY, for work, it looked like a decent place to grab a nice dinner, it was'nt even close. We waited forever for food, when we asked our server for another drink, our horrible server, seemed like we were bothering her. On our next round of drinks, i decided to just go to the bar to get them, yes she made us that uncomfortable, but the bartender was just as bad with a nasty attitude, when i asked the bartender if I could speak to a manager, turns out its her, and she is also the owners kid, she made it a point to tell us that, it made us feel so unwelcomed. Good luck to you if you want to take the risk of going here, it's a horrible place, we didnt even stay for our meals, why bother

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bambino123
Weedsport, New York
“Nice view, pleasant staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Stopped at the Lock, now called Tavern on the Lock, for dinner. Seated in a comfortable booth and started our meal with calamari. It was good, nothing special, but tasty. My husband had the scallop and pasta special, said it was fine. My fried shrimp were coated in cornmeal and nicely fried. It came with a choice of sides, I got the in house made kettle chips. They were excellent. The salad bar was fairly simple, but very tasty.

• Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“flies and flyswatters at the bar”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

While I was at the bar, having a drink with my mom, another customer swatted a fly and it ended up in the bar's bin of ice. The bartender seemed unconcerned and said she would not use that bin of ice anymore, but made no motions towards melting the ice or even removing the fly.
Service was slow and impersonal.
Drinks are cheap, but it might be better to have a drink elsewhere.

Visited July 2013