My husband was in New York on business. They stayed in Garden City. I like this little city way better than I liked NYC. There was so much in the little city. Tonnes of shopping and dining. We took the LIRR to NYC, but whatever. I hated NYC.
Anyways, this is totally a corporate hotel. The rooms were great. Clean, comfortable. They were like mini suites as there was a mini sitting area. They had free continental breakfast or you could order things like omelets on a little computer in the dining area. They had a computer you could use for free or wifi. They has free coffee and tea all day.
The staff were friendly, excellent maids, tonnes of parking.
And it seems to be a relatively newly built hotel.
Over all Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Garden City is walking distance to over 60 restaurants and two large malls. It’s ideally situated near top Long Island colleges. The Long Island Rail Road is within walking distance. Hotel features spacious guestrooms with Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, indoor pool, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, and complimentary parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Garden City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Garden City Hotel Garden City
- Hyatt Place Garden City New York