Booked for four nights but left after two. The smell in the room was of terrible body odor or bad feet. They came to spray something like Febreeze on the carpet. I didn't ask to move rooms because we had already unpacked -- poor decision on my part. The other thing is the bed is right next to the air vent which blew on us the entire night and turned off and on which woke us through the night. The second night we turned the fan on so it wouldn't turn off and wake us, but it made the room very cold. As I tucked my nose at the edge of the comforter (covered by the sheet, of course), I realized it wreaked of bad pit smell. So disgusting! We left the next morning to The Hampton Inn next door, which was a bit more worn but had a better breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Garden City is walking distance to over 60 restaurants and two large malls. It’s ideally situated near top Long Island colleges. The Long Island Rail Road is within walking distance. Hotel features spacious guestrooms with Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, indoor pool, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, and complimentary parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Garden City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Garden City Hotel Garden City
- Hyatt Place Garden City New York