my only complaint is that the rooms aren't sound proof. There were a few people in the room next to us conversing at a normal and acceptable level and we could hear them pretty much clear as day. Not sure how well the building was built, as we could see the light from the room next door through top of the wall, between the wall and ceiling, when all the lights were out. which to me is insane!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Garden City is walking distance to over 60 restaurants and two large malls. It’s ideally situated near top Long Island colleges. The Long Island Rail Road is within walking distance. Hotel features spacious guestrooms with Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, indoor pool, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, and complimentary parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Garden City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Garden City Hotel Garden City
- Hyatt Place Garden City New York