We've stayed here a few times and always had a good experience. The standard room is very large, with an attached sitting area.
The pool is really nice, I wish it was open earlier in the morning, but it definitely does the job. Lobby is nicely appointed and the continential breakfast is good, with a few warm options (waffles, sausage) in addition to the standard muffins and cereal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Garden City is walking distance to over 60 restaurants and two large malls. It’s ideally situated near top Long Island colleges. The Long Island Rail Road is within walking distance. Hotel features spacious guestrooms with Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, indoor pool, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, and complimentary parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Garden City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Garden City Hotel Garden City
- Hyatt Place Garden City New York