Next to the mall with plenty of food and entertainment within walking distance. Rooms are modern with comfortable beds. The hotel has a nice hot breakfast everyday from 6-10 am. The wifi is free, a little slow; but has an option to upgrade to a faster service for something like $7.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Garden City is the perfect location for travelers looking to experience the best of Long Island and Manhattan. Guests can enjoy a range of local attractions from shopping at Roosevelt Field Mall to a round of golf at Eisenhower Park or a romantic dinner in downtown Garden City. Travelers looking for a weekend escape can enjoy a day on the ocean at Captree State Park or relax on the shores of Jones Beach. Check out a concert at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum or swimming meet at the Nassau County Aquatic Center.Guests looking to head into the city are walking distance to the Long Island Rail Road which allows easy access to the city via Penn Station. Our hotel is close to Hofstra, Adelphi and other local colleges and universities making us the perfect hotel for graduation weekends or big games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Garden City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Garden City Hotel Garden City
- Garden City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Garden City New York