“Famous Carlo's Bakery comes to Westbury”
Review of Carlo's Bakery

Carlo's Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Garden City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm a pastry chef so while the desserts look good, they are not fine pastry. However, it's a nice place to stop by for sweets and a cappucino or coffee, or even pick up a dessert for dinner. I have not tried every pastry but what I have tried is commercial.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I usually hate bakery cakes. I like my dunkin hines,and the cakes from the supermarket, they actually taste like cake to me! But for mothers day my mom thought she would give this place a try.When she ordered it she came home and said she ordered a salted caramel filling and we all looked at her,not being able to picture what a filling like that would taste like.So when mom was cutting the cake, I always tend to pick at a flower just to test it out and when I did my eyes popped out of my head because in all my 50 years of eating cakes from every bakery,the flowers were a TRUE buttercream! Like you TASTED THE BUTTER in them and I was already impressed! So I stuck my fork in it and just by the way my fork went into the cake,i can see how soft and light it was and the filling was like the best texture I ever had, and had a custard type feeling! I have to say I had a couple of pieces, impressed with every bite and bragged so much people were telling me to be quiet already! I will definitely get my cakes from there from now on!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The Best Bakery on Long Island! Fresh, delicious, affordable. Always fresh and delicious. I bought a cake for my daughters 4th birthday. I'm so happy! Dominique, the bakery manager is awesome!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Beyond unimpressed with the bakery. Overpriced for a famous name. Got a blueberry pastry that was dry and inedible. You know it’s bad when a pregnant women throws out a baked good when they’re starving. Brought home 3 cupcakes for the family. Those seems days old as they were dry and crumbly. Definitely will not be going back

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I came here once. The baked item I bought was stale. I won't be back. I like the TV show, but it seems like all the effort goes into the Hoboken store & no effort in Westbury.