“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

A delicious dinner in a pet-friendly atmosphere. Be sure to get the lasagna; it is so light and delicious.

1  Thank RachaelCarlos

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I love this restaurant. The food is always very good especially the handmade pastas they make there. It is very clean. The floors are spotless . Service is excellent. They even bake their own breads which are awesome. I am highly recommending this restaurant in Gardiner, NY. to everyone.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had dinner here last night. Good thing we had made a reservation. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful. Food was delicious. We saw a pizza at the next table but didn't see any on the menu. The server told us that their regulars know to ask for the pizza menu. We shared a personal sized shrimp scampi pizza to start. It was excellent. My husband had their signature 11-layer lasagna. It was also excellent. I ordered salmon over spinach. It was very good but I could have done without the raw garlic on top. No room for dessert but they looked good. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

go for the pasta and be sure you ask for the fresh house made kind. also drink great local wine and vodka or Gin.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

we ordered trays of food Lombardi's for my son's rehearsal dinner, Delicious! a few of the wedding guests who arrived the evening before wedding also dined there and they all raved about the food