“Nice wine stop and tasting. ”

Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Gardiner
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Nice wine stop and tasting. ”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

A nice winery with a good selection of blend wines.
Enter at the tasting room for a sample of 6 wines. You can purchase right there are sample outside on the deck and take in the beautiful mountain views.

ny
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Tasty wine and great views!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Really enjoyed our wine tasting here! You get 6 tastings of your choice. I prefer whites and enjoyed all that I tried.. My friends enjoyed the reds as well. They had a few of the red wines that they agreed on as their top picks. The staff is very pleasant and knowledgable.
We bought 2 bottles of wine each and went out on the deck to enjoy the sandwich fixings and snacks we had brought so we could relax and enjoy the wine. The views are great. Will go back again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank acaida
Buffalo, New York
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Ok experience”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Wine was ok. They do not comp your tasting if you buy a number of bottles. Gentleman working was helpful and pleasant. Crushed up saltines for cracker-not the best. Also, lots of flies. I'm not sure why as this was not a problem anywhere else I went.

Visited September 2013
Frenchtown, New Jersey
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Surprisingly good wines, beautiful views from the porch”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We spent a few hours at Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery one weekend. The tastings are extensive and inexpensive. I narrowed it down to a couple of reds and whites that I really liked.
There is seating outside on the porch with a beautiful view of the Gunks. If the server is not too busy, he/she will bring tastings out to you.
Plenty of parking in an unpaved lot.
Apparently there is a winery tour available, but we did not get a chance to take the tour.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cute, personal winery”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Our group of 4 got to the winery around noon. The folks inside were super helpful and nice and it was a relaxing experience for all. It was my first visit to Hudson Valley and I will defintely be back. Next time I would think to bring some snacks to have over a bottle of wine. Side note: They have tasty jams and butters for purchase that my boyfriend and I really enjoyed.

Visited August 2013