We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gardiner
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Gardiner
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Not too big, not too small, just right for a cozy camping trip. Friendly staff and fellow campers, bathrooms and showers where clean. It rained most of the weekend and we still had a great time. I do recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank BIGGUNNER845

Reviewed 21 September 2012

We tried to get a late check out and was told we had to pay a full night rate. Since it was a Monday September 17 and no campers even coming in and more then half the sites being empty we couldn't believe it. We were with a group so we rented 4 sites and 1 cabin and they couldn't bend for 1 site to stay a little longer, pretty bad business on there part. We left at check out and will never go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Jay V
Reviewed 2 September 2012

It's a beautiful campground. Awesome store- it has everything. The place is very clean and the cabins are very new and clean. Lots of fun stuff to do for kids . The skydiving nearby is very cool to watch. The snack bar is nice, The river is fun. Great fields to play on.
My only complaint is the condition of the men's room. Some really gross reports from my husband. I can not place blame on the camp owners. It is fellow campers that are gross. I saw the cleaning people in the bathroom constantly. But NO ONE should have to be cleaned up after to that extent. Really disgusting.

3  Thank Jeannine19
Reviewed 27 August 2012

My husband and I camped here from 08/24-08/26/12. It is true that the rates are a little higher than some other campgrounds. However, this campground is beautiful and well maintained. They have two beautiful pools, a playground, and many activities for everyone. The campsites are well maintained and clean. We observed that when RV's pulled out, the workers arrived shortly thereafter and made sure the fire rings were cleaned out and the campsite debris free. We found the restroom facilites to be clean and maintained. That being said, by the end of the day, with so many guests using the facilities it stands to reason that they look like they have been used, but I would consider that normal. The owners were very accomodating and friendly. We wanted to roast marshmallows and went to the camp store, which had just closed. The owner opened the door, inquired what we needed and let us come in and gave us the marshmallows which made the children we were with extremely happy. All in all, I must say we had an excellent time and will definitely go back.

3  Thank sandra l
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Have been to this campground many times. It is a hit or miss experience. We camped here this past weekend and it wasn't particularly busy due to weather. However the bathrooms and the showers were not kept clean. Paper towels were out all day .. sinks a mess ... cobwebs etc. The grounds are beautiful and well kept as were the pools and the pool areas. Golf carts were all going way over posted speed limit of 5mph... some campers were pretty loud on was suprised no one showed up to ask them to quite down. Store hours aren't great they don't open untill 9am and close by 8pm. The sites are a nice size and varied ... the laundry facility was ample ... The store was well supplied and neat and clean ... I didn't mind that guest need to pay $10 each fair for a full day,seems a little much if they come after 6 however. I always find the staff {workers} helpful and respectful. I would rate this weekend 7 out of 10 stars and if the baths and showers were clean and stocked better 9 out of 10 .... you guys are so close ....

1  Thank nyjoe68
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We camped middle of the week because we enjoy the quiet that it brings. We have been to Lazy River twice before and have had good experiences. We love the camping next to the beautiful river. The views are awesome and the water sparkles, sadly the banks of the river near the campground are still littered with debris from the awful flooding. We were surprised to see plastic storage totes, rebar and strapping as well as other items that you can tell were floated down during the storm. I would expect that the management would want these things removed as campers are encouraged to tube, rent kayaks and such. These hazards are right on the banks not in the water. The park itself is immacuate, much credit is due after the devastating flooding.
I know that a lot of work is needed to keep the bathrooms and showers clean, as noted in other reviews people can be down right disrespectful of facilities. We witnessed staff in and out of and cleaning the comfort station by use 3-4 times a day. One morning around 9:30 we heard a pressure washer start up and staff cleaning the showers and building this went on for almost 3 hrs and it was starting to get on our nerves as the motor droned on and on. We took walks and tried to find things to do but it was midweek and our plan was to sit at the site and read, enjoy the scenery. Finally at noon I couldn't take it anymore I went to the younger of the two men working and inquired as to how much longer the cleaning would be going on. He responded that they still had a lot to do as it was their intention to power wash the sidewalk and the building. I informed him that this was becoming intrusive after 3 hours and he became annoyed with me, telling me it hadn't been that long they didn't start until after 10 and was argumentative. I shrugged by shoulder and left, thinking this is not right, I am paying for the expeirience . Within a half hour they stopped. We went to the TiKi Bar to get a bite to eat, the young lady at the counter was very sweet. In the evening we went back for ice cream, she informed us that the one flavor was not working, we found out that the other two were also not functioning when she tried to fill our order. Also they have menus with items on them that they don't restock once they run out, such as sauerkraut and the sundae toppings. I was surprised since it was the beginning of August but oh well. One issue I think the management might want to look into is the speed at which the golf carts are driven in the park by both staff and seasonal campers. Many times while walking it was obvious they were going way faster then the posted 5 mph, and it is doubtful any of them could stop safely for a darting child or wayward dog on a leash. Just a thought. All in all this is a beautiful campground with many wonderful features, I would visit again.

1  Thank RLPNYRN
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Just returned from spending Thursday evening 'til Sunday afternoon at Jellystone Park at Lazy River! I have to say that we had a wonderful time. We are tent campers and opted to rough it with no electricity or water. There were six of us (4 adults and 2 teens) and we opted for two sites. We were very lucky to have a partially shaded site right on the river. Fishing access was easy and watching those on tubes was plenty entertaining. The pools, although pretty busy were pristine and the water temp was perfect on this very, very hot weekend. The staff was courteous, helpful and pleasant. Even better the family camping next to us turned out to be charming folks as well. By Friday night, the camp filled to capacity and the bathroom and shower facilities took a hard hit. I do not blame the camp staff, but truly condemn those people who are so careless and seem to feel that it is alright to leave their trash around, leave used paper towels on the floor and overstuff toilets to overflowing rendering them useless until staff can come and take care of it. It is disgusting for camp patrons and for the staff that has to correct this kind of unacceptable behavior. By morning the facilities were spotless again, but not before having made the stay uncomfortable for all those who don't have facilities of their own, as those in their own RVs. Would definitely recommend Lazy River to Anyone.

Room Tip: Tent sites 73 and 74 are perfect!