“beautiful views of Hudson Highlands”
Review of Garrison Golf Club

Garrison Golf Club
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Garrison
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Course was in very good condition considering he hot weather this summer. The biggest issue is they do not have rangers riding around the course. WE had to call from the course to have someone come out and hasten up an incredibly slow foresome in front of us . The rough is kept long and it is difficult to find your ball especially on blind shots and the slanting /sloping holes.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

My family and I attended my niece's wedding here and the event will be a very memorable one. The ceremony was outside and the view of the Hudson Valley was absolutely breathtaking. The two buildings of the Garrison venue are enclosed in clear glass windows so you never lose sight of the lovely views

Inside for the cocktail hour shortly thereafter was a bit crowded. A buffet table was set up on one side of the room and a bar was set up on the opposite side. It seemed a bit inadequate for the 200 guests that were in attendance. Thankfully the wait staff also served hor d'oeuvres on trays because my sister & I waited on the buffet line for about 30 minutes.

When we finally got to the buffet table, we had a variety of salads, pasta, cheeses,and cold cuts. All were very tasty.

Then to the main event of the wedding reception in the main dining room. Entree choices of boneless short ribs, chicken, and fish. My sister had the fish, my nephew had the ribs and my husband and I decided on the chicken..All were prepared to perfection and very tasty.

After dinner dancing and wedding celebrations followed. Congrats to the new Mr & Mrs!

The Garrison is a great venue for a wedding and other special occasions.Definitely recommend.

1  Thank kainoy
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Attended a wedding here. Absolutely gorgeous venue! The ceremony was outside with a view of the valley and the Hudson. Inside for the cocktail hour and reception they had glass walls so you could still enjoy the views from the inside. The food was of. Hors d'oeuvres were great. For dinner I had the short ribs. They were excellent. The fish (bass) my wife got was "meh". But cooking fish in large quantities is hard. I don't know if it was a caterer or if it was prepared by the house staff. The service was also excellent.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Garrison. The food was quite good, the sunset view was incomparably magnificent, the service was excellent - all in all, a great place for a rehearsal dinner (or just plain dinner!)