“Who could ask for much more?”

Temple Hill Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 Geneseo B&B and Inns
roslyn, ny
“Who could ask for much more?”
Reviewed 23 June 2008

I almost don't want to write about Temple Hill, I want to keep this inn available to me whenever I visit Geneseo, it's my "secret". But Gail and Mary (who are sister - in -laws and own and operate this inn ), so deserve this stellar review, and success, that I must applaud them.
A private, graciously sized home has been converted to this private inn. It is located off Main Street, quiet enough to sleep soundly but certainly in walking distance to SUNY Geneseo and Main Street. I fell into this delightful inn when the Main Street establishments were booked.(how lucky I was). I have visited the inn 4 times. The rooms are handsome and clean, the beds are the most comfortable to sleep upon and the breakfast served with all the guests is a feast and welcome treat. The grounds are inviting (especially weather permitting), there is a wonderful pool with garden setting or you may choose to sit on the porch just outside the dining room. On a few occasions I have stashed my wine in the guest refrigerator and indulged in wine,cheese, bread and fruit before calling it a night. I often get to share this with a guest or two and meet some wonderful people.
Gail and Mary are warm and hospitable. You will easily feel like family or they will give you the private space you just might want. Temple Inn is a real find. If you visit Geneseo or want to stay in close distance to Letchworth State Park I highly recommend it. MM Long Island, NY

• Liked — comfortable, clean, hosts were fantastic food excellent location great
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank midasmindy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneseo
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris
OAK VALLEY INN & SUITES
Allegiance Bed and Breakfast
Allegiance Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 3 in Mount Morris

Been to Temple Hill Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!