“Top Quality B&B- I will go Back!!”

The Annabel Lee B&B Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Geneseo
The Annabel Lee B&B Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Geneseo B&B and Inns
DC
“Top Quality B&B- I will go Back!!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

A wonderfully maintained classic B&B in Geneseo, NY. Patti (the owner) is really friendly and helpful. She knows the area and the town and has excellent recommendations of things to do and see. Letchworth state park is a must see. Location is excellent. Rooms have nice views and private baths and are really well kept. Breakfasts are hand done each morning and are a great selection of hand made breads, egg dishes and cereals etc.
This is a first class Victorian B&B!!

Room Tip: Call at least 5 weeks in advance--rooms towards the back are really quiet and pleasant
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Slingerlands, New York
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This Victorian B&B is very convenient to the college in Geneseo. It is a Victorian era house that is well maintained and charming. We stayed in the Hummingbird Nest on the top floor. This room has a private bath in the hallway near the room. The room is nicely but simply decorated and is on the smaller size with a one bed suitable for a couple. There is a chair but no desk. You could sit in the kitchen area if you wanted to work. Being on the top floor of a Victorian the room has many angles to it and does have plenty of closet space. The room has a small balcony accessible through a window that doubles as a small door. We didn't use it because it was cold outside.

The breakfast was a light buffet in a pleasant kitchen / breakfast room accessible to the guests. The owner is very pleasant and left her cell phone number with you in case of any issues. We would return again to this B&B.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Watertown, New York
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I stayed here recentlywhen my son was looking at Geneseo. Patti the owner is friendly and helpful. The bed was extremely comfortable. It is extremely convenient to the college. There is a nice breakfast buffet. I had a room that had a wonderful view of the sunset! Now that my son has decided to attend Geneseo, this will certainly be my first choice to stay in town. Even after one visit, it felt like my home away from home!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Vermont
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I was in town with my daughter to visit SUNY Geneseo and needed a place to stay. Called Patty on the phone, she returned my call promptly and booked the reservation for me. When we arrived she was there to welcome us and show us around. I was in Anna's room with a large and comfortable bed, private bath, beautiful windows and close to the kitchen area. It was nice and quiet and had a great nights rest. The offstree parking right behind the building was very convenient and the location is ideal to get to the campus or any place on Main St. I would definitley go back if my daughter decides to attend Geneseo

Room Tip: I'm 6'4" so Anna's room was great for me with large bed. the rooms on the very top...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Westchester, New York, United States
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I have stayed at the Annabel Lee multiple times and it has been nothing but enjoyable. The owner Pattie is very friendly, sweet, and attentive. She genuinely cares about your stay and meeting any of her guests needs. The inn itself is very charming with a true Victorian feel (stain glass windows and all). Most importantly it is very clean. I have stayed in the Hummingbird nest with the private balcony and Han's room and I loved them both. I also love sitting on the large second floor deck which has a nice view. Patty is also a great cook, the breakfasts never disappoint and there is always too much food. The Annabel Lee is also located right in the heart of town in walking distance of the local stores.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Baldwin, New York
Reviewed 17 January 2013

This bed & breakfast is perfectly situated for visiting your students attending Geneseo College...It is a 3min ride to the campus, and is right in town, near restaurants and shops...There is a small parking lot in the back of the building which is convenient...The Inn is charming, clean, and comfortable...with a really nice breakfast, of fresh fruit, yogurt, granola and one hot entree, always....The Innkeeper, Pattie is extremely efficient with bookings and lots of information about restaurants and surrounding area...also, knows lots of useful tips for planning around college schedule...I always stay here when coming to Geneseo...which I do quite frequently.....LorettaP

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Plattsburgh, New York
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed ourselfs. The house is well maintined and comfortable. The litlle touches add so much. We especially like the plate of cookies at the front entryway and the back porch for watching the sunset from. The owner, Patty, is always friendly, effiecient, and professional. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneseo
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris
Rodeway Inn
#1 of 1 in Lakeville
Residence Inn Rochester Henrietta
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta

Been to The Annabel Lee B&B Inn? Share your experiences!