“Wedding Trip”

Hampton Inn Geneseo
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Geneseo
Reviewed 19 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Geneseo, NY for two nights while we were attending a wedding. The hotel was very well kept and maintained and the front desk staff were cordial and very helpful to us in providing directions, etc. Our adult daughter traveled with us and stayed in an adjoining room on the second floor of the hotel. We were there for two nights. She complained of noise the second night we were there coming from a room above her on the third floor. My wife also heard it. I did not. Neither of them registered a complaint with the front desk, which I would have done if I had been kept awake by the noise. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and I would stay at this hotel again if there was need to return to Geneseo. Overall, our trip was enjoyable, and I was quite satisfied with the hotel accommodations.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Geneseo

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

This our first driving vacation in over 10 years. Honestly was abit dreading that aspect of our trip. Well with this hotel as our first stop- let me tell you....makes the drive soo much nicer. We almost booked a bnb but the reviews and recent award given to this hotel made me book it. Perfect choice. You will not be disappointed- rooms are beautiful- very well appointed, when I think Hampton Inn this will be my new standard...which it was always fine, but this was much better-saltwater pool, whirlpool, well appointed room. We headed this way for the State park(weather wasnt best)- we will remember it for The Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The staff was very helpful and gave us excellent information about the area and sights to see. They also told us about the trouble getting out of Darien Lake after the concert and I wished we had listen better to the staff. Hotel is new and is in prime condition and we had one of the best nights sleep we have ever had in a hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Spent the weekend on a family trip. Seriously the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. Pool and fitness room were immaculate as well. The most friendliest staff ever. It was one of the top Hampton Inns of 2012, I can see why. The staff running it is doing an amazing job!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times and have always found it clean, the employees curtious and the breakfast is always good. The location is convenient to stores, restaurants and the college. We have not found any reason to complain about anything.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A sort of last minute getaway over Labor Day and just in time as they ended being booked. Great room, clean with a refrigerator and microwave along with a coffee maker. Checked in and the manager on duty was so helpful as I'd never been to Letchworth before, he had all kinds of information. Asked for a late checkout which was no problem. Breakfast was good with coffee, tea, fresh fruit, eggs and assorted pastry. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: there are 3 floors so ask in advance if you don't want an upper room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The staff was amazing from the start of my reservation. I had asked about 2 places to visit during my reservation, and when my family arrived, they already had a booklet and mapquest directions ready for me! I asked about some local places and food, and when they didn't know the answer, they quickly looked it up or asked someone else in order to get the answer for me. The housekeeping staff was so personal in noticing that we had an airbed, and offered us extra linens with a note when we came back from our outing. Those extra special touches made the experience so personal. We were very impressed and appreciative of the way Geneseo treated its guests. One of the best hotel experiences we've had. Also loved the indoor pool, microwave, and mini-fridge, as well as the complimentary hot breakfast!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneseo
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris
RIT Inn & Conference Center
RIT Inn & Conference Center
#14 of 17 in Henrietta
Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Geneseo? Share your experiences!