“Superb Hotel”

Hampton Inn Geneseo
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Geneseo
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in early October '13. We had the fastest check-in I have ever experienced - 1 minute at most - and enjoyed a nice room which was very clean and very comfortable. The staff were friendly and the included breakfast had a nice variety of food. The breakfast room was a nice size (usually they seem to be very small) and was kept clean with an attendant on duty to make sure things were tidy and to refill depleted items. We'll be back!

Room Tip: We requested a room in a quiet area and were informed on check-in where we were located to fulfill t...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I really enjoyed the Hampton Inn at Geneseo, NY. My wife was very, very, glad that your Inn has a wirlpool hot tub, to help her with her arthritis pain in knees. I was on call, and actually had to use the guest internet access one hour past my checkout time of noon. The hotel had no problem with my staying in my room an extra hour past checkout, to resolve my on-call IT issue with my client, and checkout late. The complimentary breakfast stayed open later than the posted 10AM end time, to continue serving the many guests who came for Geneseo college comecoming visit.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Having traveled quite a bit during the past year, I found this hotel to be quite pleasant. I suppose what struck me the most was the cleanliness of the hotel. Our room was immaculate. The salt water pool area was, without a doubt, the cleanest I have ever experienced. The location of the hotel was perfect for our visit with our SUNY Geneseo daughter.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stayed here after a wedding and it is absolutely beautiful! I would recommend this hotel any day to any one! We didn't hear any noise from other rooms, there was no hallway noise. The bedding was very comfortable, the pillows were cozy. I forgot to bring shampoo and conditioner and the stuff they provided was wonderful!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Geneseo, NY for two nights while we were attending a wedding. The hotel was very well kept and maintained and the front desk staff were cordial and very helpful to us in providing directions, etc. Our adult daughter traveled with us and stayed in an adjoining room on the second floor of the hotel. We were there for two nights. She complained of noise the second night we were there coming from a room above her on the third floor. My wife also heard it. I did not. Neither of them registered a complaint with the front desk, which I would have done if I had been kept awake by the noise. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and I would stay at this hotel again if there was need to return to Geneseo. Overall, our trip was enjoyable, and I was quite satisfied with the hotel accommodations.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

This our first driving vacation in over 10 years. Honestly was abit dreading that aspect of our trip. Well with this hotel as our first stop- let me tell you....makes the drive soo much nicer. We almost booked a bnb but the reviews and recent award given to this hotel made me book it. Perfect choice. You will not be disappointed- rooms are beautiful- very well appointed, when I think Hampton Inn this will be my new standard...which it was always fine, but this was much better-saltwater pool, whirlpool, well appointed room. We headed this way for the State park(weather wasnt best)- we will remember it for The Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The staff was very helpful and gave us excellent information about the area and sights to see. They also told us about the trouble getting out of Darien Lake after the concert and I wished we had listen better to the staff. Hotel is new and is in prime condition and we had one of the best nights sleep we have ever had in a hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneseo
0 mi away
#1 of 1 in Lakeville
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford
22 mi away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta

Been to Hampton Inn Geneseo? Share your experiences!