“A terrific place to stay and unwind!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 1907 Bragdon House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Geneva
1907 Bragdon House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 10 Geneva B&B and Inns
greenwich, ct
“A terrific place to stay and unwind!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

This B & B has it all- great location, lovely rooms and yummy food! Oh, and the owners could not be more welcoming. We had a super time getting to know them-Jennifer and Diana. Jen gave us great restaurants to try, all were very good. They really know the area and were helpful in planning excursions near and far. As far as the pets go, I have a cat allergy, and was not bothered at all by the owner's two cats. Cookie the dog is a delight and very friendly! I can recommend this place without reservations! You must try it when you're in the Finger Lakes region!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautifully appointed, you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

My boyfriend booked the VIP weekend as our anniversary trip and boy, oh boy, did he choose right! This was our second visit to the Bragdon House and it felt like we'd never left. Jennifer and Diana accepted us with open arms and warm mugs!

Delicious breakfast every day, fantastic conversation and great people. We stayed in the Phoebe Room overlooking the lake and enjoyed every minute of it. This spacious king bed room is cozily appointed and nicely decorated. We made sure to visit some new wineries and were not disappointed. As much as we'd love to stay forever, we reluctantly left our favorite bed and breakfast. But we will definitely return!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Asia E
Bloomsburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Having been our first stay at a Bed&Breakfast, it is hard to try any others. My husband and I decided to try the Bragdon House on our honeymoon, and it was a decision we will never forget. Jen and Diana are the best. One would think they're sisters, but they are a mother-daughter pair. With our experience, Jen gave us an amazing wine tour and Diana cooked breakfasts that forced me to ask for the recipe. My husband, who hardly eats breakfasts, even came down to eat when breakfast was served.

Above the door, there is a sign that says "Come as strangers, leave as friends" and that is exactly how Jen and Diana make you feel. We had such a great experience, we hope to return for future anniversaries.

Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Norwalk, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

My boyfriend and I came to Bragdon House between Christmas and New Year's. The owners went out of their way to make us feel welcome, even rearranging the room assignments so that we could stay an extra night. When we weren't drinking wine or eating, we were sitting by the fire reading, exploring the Hobart and William Smith campuses, or watching one of the excellent movies Diana and Jen provided. The food was excellent, the wineries fun, and the dining in downtown Geneva reasonably priced and elegant. The trip surpassed my expectations.

Manlius, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

My husband and I were so very pleased with everything Bragdon house had to offer. From the warm reception, amazing breakfasts and the gorgeous rooms. Located at the tip of Seneca Lake, this is the perfect spot to start your wine tasting tour. Belhurst Castle is a must stop for wine tasting and lunching. Remember to ask Jen and Diana for choice wineries, we liked each one they recommended.

Buffalo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

My husband & I just returned from a wonderful weekend spent with Jen & Diana!! They opened their beautiful home & hearts with not only us but all of the other people staying there this weekend.The delicious breakfast we had each morning along with their "made you feel like you were at home atmosphere" made everything very special. We have stayed in other B & Bs but this is a rare gem in the Geneva area. All of their recommendations were spot on & the wineries were fabulous!! We will definitely be back soon!

Thanks again Jen & Di!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Di's suite & it was awesome! Everything was great!!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

My husband and I spent this past weekend up at Bragdon House. We needed a nice, relaxing couple of days away from the hustle of NYC and we could not have asked for a better experience. We stayed in the Betty suite and we loved the view of the lake when we woke up in the AM and not the mention, the claw-foot bathtub to take a nightly soak. Di and Jen provided great suggestions for our day and the breakfast was to die for. I really believe that Di should sell those morning muffins as I would buy them by the bushel. Also Di was really adaptable to changing things so my husband, who has some food limitations, could enjoy her cooking.

I am not sure regarding the bad review regarding the animals in the B+B as it is clearly stated all over the paperwork and website. As someone who is not the biggest fan of cats, I will tell you I think Dexter is the greatest cat ever to walk the planet.

Can't wait to go back and spend more time with Di and Jen! Thanks for a great weekend.