“Excellent Italian meal.”

Description: Family owned business since 1996, Serving Classic Italian Cuisine
Port Perry, Canada
“Excellent Italian meal.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The interior decor is a little dated and dark but the food was first rate. I had the pasta platter and it almost stopped me but I finished it. Good portions and great prices. Just a short walk from our hotel.

Visited August 2014

St. Catharines, Ontario
“Checkered tablecloths might add some charm!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My boyfriend and I had the NY Strip dinner and the steak was fine. Nothing fancy. I had spaghetti on the side and it was decent enough. Waiter was friendly. Okay for families but not a romantic place by any means.

Visited August 2014
Jackson, New Jersey, United States
“Real good Italian food.”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Eight friends (4 couples) enjoyed a fabulous dinner here last Friday evening. Great food, very ample portions, reasonable prices. The pasta dishes were excellent, very light and everyone was pleased. All in all a memorable evening out. Definitely will be back.

• Visited August 2014
South Amboy, New Jersey
“Great food, good price”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I ate here solely because it was a few feet from our hotel (the Hampton Inn). I am not a huge fan of most Italian food so I was very pleased to see prime rib on the menu. It was delicious, perfectly cooked. The calamari appetizer was generous in size and also delicious. My husband had spaghetti and enjoyed it very much. He also had a glass of wine that he enjoy. The service was great and our server was very attentive. The desert spread was really nice. I had the creme brulee ( a fav of mine) and it was very good. I'd def eat here again.

Visited June 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Good Italian dining in Geneva”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I consider this not great, but very good Italian food in an informal setting. The portions were quite generous, so much so that we couldn’t finish our entrees. I should also note that, while not listed on the menu, the entrees came with a house salad. Prices were very reasonable. And the restaurant is a very short walk from the Hampton Inn.

Visited May 2014