“Not the great visit we had last time”
Review of Torrey Park Grill

Torrey Park Grill
Ranked #35 of 88 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Greenwood, South Carolina
“Not the great visit we had last time”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We were excited to return to TPG (aka... Pronti's) after our last visit. The food and service were both OK, but not as good as in the past. The calamari was excellent and my wife's dinner salad was good. My chicken saltimbocca was rather blah. Our guest had eggplant parm (she always does) and commented that it was "good". It is possible our expectations were just too high from last time, and the return to business of an old favorite. Keep at it C-86.

Visited July 2014

Waterloo, New York
“Worst meal ever”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have eaten in hundreds of restaurants across the country and this latest meal was the worst. My brother was in from Wisconsin and to celebrate our mothers birthday she wanted to eat at your restaurant (this is not our first time here). I had the seafood platter, scallops way over cooked, the colossi shrimp over cooked and not deveined, the lobster tail was so dried out it was hard to cut with a knife. If you order the spicy giblets take note. The word spicy does not cover it, it was so spicy I could not taste the giblets (waste of money). My girlfriend ordered the fried shrimp, they were very over cooked and they also were not deveined, she also had the Manhattan clam chowder and she told me it was so spicy she did not like it, again waste of money. My family and I ate here last year and the food was great and we all enjoyed the meal. I don't know what happened, all I do know is it went down hill. I am not sure I will ever return. I am sure I will tell all our friends of our experience here.

• Visited July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,022 helpful votes
“Wonderful service, good food”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was my first time here and I would most certainly return.

I was there with a woman who has been going there her entire life.

The side salads were nothing special.

For main courses she had the chicken parm and I had spaghetti and meatballs.

The size of the portions was enough for a full meal and a doggie bag.

The taste was above average.

The prices were very fair.

The serve (Rose) was excellent in attitude and professionalism.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank arizonaac
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, Usa
“Friendly Italian”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We go often and are always pleased with the friendly reception and service. The food is dependably good and the prices are reasonable.

Visited April 2014
Geneva, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Spent Mother's Day here had fabulous service and a great meal. Dinners are always great quality and consistently good . Had dinner with friends lady night again great meal and service Jude is an excellent server, he waited on us both occasions

• Visited May 2014