“Casual birthday dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Came to Seneca lake for a birthday weekend and winery tour. Decided on Beef & Brew for a low key dinner. my husband and I both had beef on a weck. Loved it! Beer assortment was great. Only drawback was sat at bar and bartender was also waiting on tables so the service was a little slow. The food made up for the wait.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great place for a wide range of beer & wine selections. The food is flavorful, variety of selections for many tastes, from hardy to light fare. Prices are average. Atmosphere is comfortable, sturdy tables and chairs 'classic pub style', the bar has a detailed mural on the bar top. Friendly service. We have returned again with a larger family gathering and found the same great food and service. We will definitely be returning again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped in for a late lunch and had the best beef on wick in a long time. Service was fantastic and all for under $10. I will be back.

1  Thank Scotteey
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Had the beef on weck and the roast beef was so tender and plentiful. The roll had great salt on it too. The food was delivered very quickly and the price was right as it has smashed garlic potatoes. I think it was 9 dollars for it all. The horseradish mayo was tasty and it was the first time I tried it .

1  Thank wilye
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stopped in Geneva for one night on our way to the mid-west, and on the advice of a fellow traveller we tried the Beef & Brew. What a find! We liked the decor, and the servers were friendly, informative, and pleasant. One look at the long, long list of beers, ales, etc. made us realize that now was the time to break out and try some brew we had never tasted before. Our server was very helpful in answering our questions, and provided small quantities to taste, and helped us narrow it down to a new lager for my husband, and a new local porter for me. Our entrees were delicious - pot roast sandwich with homemade apple sauce and fantastic french fries for me.

There were many basic American style entrees that looked good to me. There was quite a large menu. I would definitely go back to this restaurant the next time we stop in Geneva. There were many table and booths, and the place was pretty much filled with diners. It is a popular eating place.

2  Thank Joan P