“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stopped in on our way through the area on a scenic ride on our Harleys. The food was so good, I had the Beef on Weck, deeelish! Service was great and super cute restaurant. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This place is amazing. Best food, and great staff. I had the Fish sandwich and it was so good! Had their pig roast once too, and I have never been a fan of it before trying their. It was the best! Must try this place if ever in the area!

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Came to Seneca lake for a birthday weekend and winery tour. Decided on Beef & Brew for a low key dinner. my husband and I both had beef on a weck. Loved it! Beer assortment was great. Only drawback was sat at bar and bartender was also waiting on tables so the service was a little slow. The food made up for the wait.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great place for a wide range of beer & wine selections. The food is flavorful, variety of selections for many tastes, from hardy to light fare. Prices are average. Atmosphere is comfortable, sturdy tables and chairs 'classic pub style', the bar has a detailed mural on the bar top. Friendly service. We have returned again with a larger family gathering and found the same great food and service. We will definitely be returning again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped in for a late lunch and had the best beef on wick in a long time. Service was fantastic and all for under $10. I will be back.

1  Thank Scotteey