“Limousine rental vs. Wine tour trolley”
Review of Wine Tour Trolley

Wine Tour Trolley
Ranked #3 of 9 Tours in Geneva
Waterloo, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Limousine rental vs. Wine tour trolley”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I have toured the finger lakes both ways - the wine tour trolley definitely wins over limousine rental! For my trolley tour we chose to get picked up at Belhurst castle. I live in the finger lakes, so I was not staying there but that way we could have breakfast before, and dinner after the tour. The wineries we went to were great, and we had plenty of time to spend at each winery, plus a lunch stop at Ginny Lee Cafe. At first it was strange being on a tour with a bunch of people we didn't know, but the wine makes everyone really friendly and we were all buds by the time the tour was over ;)

Trust me, this is the BEST way to tour - much less expensive than limo rental; no collecting money from your buddies and getting left with the tab if they don't show up; no trying to climb in and out of a limo when you're drinking. If you get picked up and dropped off at Belhurst, it's a bonus winery, too!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank cairennoid

Niagara Falls, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Small”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My boyfriend is tall and had a very hard time fitting in the little benches. For being on a trolley this many hours it was uncomfortable for both of us. We sat in the emergency row and the wind was howling through the window. Paid $60 each because it was Saturday, hit 5 wineries. 1 of them was awful and the rest were just ok- Lakewood was by far our favorite as the lady doing the tasting was very friendly and informative. They also have some very sweet dogs who keep an eye on things over there :-) The highlight of the trip was the couple who sat near us that we talked to non stop and kind of hung out with for the day. The driver was very nice and patient with all of us, but again the trolley itself needs some work. We still had a good time though.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kristina B
Somers, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I had a great time.”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I had a great time on this tour. It is a bit pricey for what you get (50 bucks a head), but it was nice to have someone drive you around to tour five of the wineries.

Visited August 2012
Sharon Springs, NY
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Awesome Days!”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We have done both Seneca and Cayuga with the Wine Trolley and we had an absolute blast. It is definitely what you make of it. The driver's are wonderful and the wineries great. The tour was worth every penny to us. On Cayuga there were four of us and a bachlorette party and I don't think we ever laughed so hard in our life! Our first tour was around Seneca and it was just wonderful. I think this is a great way to ensure a designated driver and really enjoy the wine trail.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank nikcentralny
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Super fun wine tour”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Perfect affordable wine tour for the money so you don't have to worry about drinking and driving!

Visited July 2011