“A MUST when touring the vineyards”

Three Brothers Wineries and Estates
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Geneva
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Looking for something different in your wine tasting experience? Join us at Three Brothers Wineries and Estates, where 35 acres of passion, pleasure, and adventure awaits you! Maximize your escape from the grind with one stop- three unique wineries and one fabulous microbrew tasting room on the property, all within walking distance of each other. From fine estate Rieslings to our fun, blended sweet wines, you are sure to find something to please!
Rochester, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A MUST when touring the vineyards”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

We were travelling down the lake looking for wineries/vineyards to visit. We happened upon Three Brothers and spent over two hours with the three brothers.
This is much more than a place to stop to taste wine. Three Brothers is much more of an experience than many of the wineries, AND they also brew their own beer.
All of the employees we encountered were having fun and as a consequence so did we!
We ended up stopping at only two other wineries and we agreed if Three Brothers had not been our first, we would not likely have stopped at the others. Three Brothers was much more fun than the other two combined.
The bonus was, we were introduced to some pretty good wines and beer.
I recommend buying the passport. It is a great deal and it is reasonable in price.

Visited June 2012

Albany, New York
“Awesome time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012

I went to 3 brothers for a friends birthday and it was a great time! I have a hard time finding wine I like and I LOVED every wine I tasted there. The people working there were all friendly and helpful, I couldn't remember which wines I like the best and the girl poured me a little bit of the two I was unsure of so that I could buy the right bottle. It was a great time and I can not wait to got back!!

Visited September 2012
Elmira, New York
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Aiming for 'something for everyone', not always connecting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

This is a great place for a group visit if everyone has a sweet tooth - there are 3 wineries and brewery all on one site, with events and some food available. The 'high end' winery of the 3 that we were guided to when we said we preferred dry wines still tends a bit to the sweet side, with some winemaking quirks (you can almost taste the added sweetness or acid in some wines) so quality of table wines isn't quite there yet. Friendly staff, lovely setting. Worth keeping an eye on, they obviously have aspirations.

Visited August 2012
Olean, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“FAVORITE PLACE!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

This is the ONLY winery I recommend to anyone!!! Love the people, the atmosphere and wine :o) Coming back in a month for my sixth visit.

Visited August 2012
Brunswick, Virginia, United States
“FUN FUN FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

so much fun here....u can spend a whole afternoon at this winery, Me n mi gurls luv it dere!!!! A great deal...nice people and great wine. Always fun when i come here. I will be back.

Visited July 2012