“great place...so much to taste, see and do....need lots of time here!!!!”

Three Brothers Wineries and Estates
Ranked #1 of 32 things to do in Geneva
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Looking for something different in your wine tasting experience? Join us at Three Brothers Wineries and Estates, where 35 acres of passion, pleasure, and adventure awaits you! Maximize your escape from the grind with one stop- three unique wineries and one fabulous brewery and tasting room on the property, all within walking distance of each other. From fine Estate Rieslings to our fun, blended sweet wines, you are sure to find something to please!
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Three Bros. is a wonderful option for wine and beer tasting!! Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff..we will certainly be returning there!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place would have gotten an excellent from me if it hadn't been for our first wine taste. There were 4 different buildings to taste wines at one which also had a brewery for beer tasting. Definitely something for everyone.our first building we were offered to select five wines out of 10. I was saving one of my wines for the Cabernet that was listed. The young girl who was pouring our wines, informed us they have just finished a bottle, and refused to open another. I explained I was Cabernet drinker that didn't matter.. How can one sell their wines if you can't taste it? The other two wine tastings were a lot of fun with pleasant servers. Fun names and ended up with a red wine called Love My Goat. The brewery gave us a sampler and we took it out to a veranda overlooking the vineyard. They also had a really neat root beer. So there was something for everyone. That ended our visit on a more pleasant note.

NYWinesRoc, Owner at Three Brothers Wineries and Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thanks so much for visiting us! I'm sorry for the confusion with the Cabernet Merlot. I am not certain how that happened, but we have reviewed our tasting practices again with all our employees, particularly our newer ones, to make sure this doesn't reoccur. I am glad you enjoyed our wines, but just not to confuse anyone, I believe the wine you purchased is from our fine neighbor, Bully Hill, one lake over. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We have have been to Seneca lake many times and have never been to upper east shore.

Its a three for one deal.

Two wineries and a brewery.

The Saturday we were there, they had live music and a fine crowd.

They can handle the business and give it to them.

We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Hmmmmm. This one is a tough one to rate. There is no question that Three Brothers is fun place where a lot went into the creation. I especially liked the Swamp area in the back and the band that was playing on the day we went. BUT-I feel obligated to forewarn those of you who visit this place unaware of what it's like ahead of time like we were. Two of the tasting rooms have wine so sweet that I felt like I needed to stop at the next drugstore for a glucose monitor! The third one that serves the more traditional wines was better, but my palate was so heavily coated with sugar, I had a hard time discerning what was what. The tastings are pre-fab....everyone gets the same 5 or six wines , in the same order going from sweet to less sweet (again two of the three have no dry). We also felt like we were being cycled through as quickly as possible. In one tasting, the wine pourer was literally hovering over our glasses with the next bottle. Lots of pressure to gulp.
The atmosphere is very festive, if that is what you are into. Just don't expect to enjoy a relaxing tasting experience while soaking in the gorgeous Seneca Lake views.
The reason I said in the beginning that it was tough to rate is that these three brothers are certainly on to something with their unique venue. It's just that they are catering to a very different customer than we seem to be.

Erica P, Owner at Three Brothers Wineries and Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Thanks for your thoughtful review! The next time you visit, I would suggest sampling only at Stony Lonesome Wine Cellars where you're certain to find something you like- most of the wines in this building are dry wines which have been awarded in numerous wine competitions for outstanding quality. At Three Brothers, we believe that there should be something for everyone, hence the semi-dry and semi-sweet sparkling wines in Passion Feet, the sweeter blended wines at Bagg Dare and of course the beer at the microbrewery! Like our neighbors all around Seneca Lake, we are very busy on the weekend, if relaxing on the patio and enjoying a glass of wine and the beautiful view is what you're looking for, we'd suggest visiting after 1pm (when we stop taking limos and buses) and things slow down a bit or come during the week, when you're bound to get more attention that you'd ever want!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I had called 2 months in advance to schedule a tasting for a bus trip. The woman who took the reservation told me there would be sandwiches for purchase through a stand run by the Seneca Smokehouse. Upon our arrival on September 28th, I was told that we had no reservation. Luckily, they took us anyway. Several from our group headed back to the Bagg Dare Winery, since I had been told that was where the food stand would be.Upon asking, I was informed that they had stopped coming a few weeks before. OK. No food. Thanks.
I will say this: this music and atmosphere were fun. The wine at Stony Lonesome was very good. (The others were much too sweet for me.) And the beer was quite good at Warhorse Brewing, particularly the Black Lager & IPA.