“days inn, geneva ny”

Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed 1 June 2014

the room was clean, nice area. The only problem was getting a receipt, the hotel manager said he could not give us a receipt and I insisted on something, what he then gave me was a copy that I had stayed there but crossed off all of the prices, so I don't know if what I was quoted and what I paid was the same amount since it was on a credit card. I, also had two small dogs with me, which I was charged $30.00 (I knew I would be charged) but here again no receipt that I paid for the dogs, I have traveled quite a bit and have never not gotten a receipt with all the charges on it when I was leaving. Would I stay there again, probably not.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rosemarie D
daysinngeneva, Manager at Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the area. However, I would like to personally apologize to you about the confusion with your bill. Due to the fact that you had made your reservation through a third party; you would need to get your receipt from that third party as well. As a result of this, any form of a receipt from our property would have different credit card and other information on it, which we refrain from giving to guests. I hope that you decide to give us another chance if you are ever in the area again. For future reference please feel free to call the hotel directly and speak to one of our front desk attendants at (315)789-4050.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary M

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinngeneva, Manager at Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have stayed in other area hotels, and this was the best one so far. The room was clean and nicely renovated. The TV was so new that it still had the protective plastic on it. Convenient location and also near restaurants and shopping. Owner was very accommodating. We came on motorcycle and he let us park up front under the overhang, so we knew the vehicle was safe and dry.

Room Tip: I called directly and was able to get a better rate than found on the internet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan C

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly S
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here for a weekend while attending a concert at CMAC and doing some winery tours. We were very happy with how clean the room was, the great shower and the location. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank lisa b
Reviewed 19 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes
Hampton Inn Geneva
Hampton Inn Geneva
#3 of 11 in Geneva
Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes? Share your experiences!