Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanwaffle makernon smoking roomfree breakfastfront desk clerkbreakfast areastay there againfitness centerflat screen tvgreat place to stayfinger lakesconvenient locationfresh fruitnice staywine countrywatkins glen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. Door didn't close tightly so hsll noise was very loud. Parking was limited to sides of hotel but doors are on the ends. Long walk to room. Breakfast area was very small. Food was limited to cold oatmeal, toast or waffles. Coffee and juice were poor. Waffle maker was slow and in constant use. Very little space to move near food and one trash can in corner was hard to get to.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank R. S
daysinngeneva, Manager at Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this candid review. I am glad to hear that our room was up to your expectations and was comfortable for you during your stay.
I am sorry to hear that your door didn't close as tightly as would have liked; if you had contacted the front desk during your stay we could of taken care of the situation immediately.
Unfortunately, our parking is only on the sides of the building which may cause a walk for some guests. If you have an issue with walking you are always more than welcome to request a room with a location that you prefer more; we have a map of the property on the front desk for guests.
I am sorry to hear that our breakfast wasn't up to your satisfactions. We are working hard to improve our breakfast and breakfast area and I will take your review into consideration.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great Hotel. The room was updated and very nice. It was roomy, good size clean bathroom, flat screen TV and a huge plus for the price was the refrigerator/freezer and the microwave.

Holly at the front desk was professional, cheerful, and made sure we had everything we needed. She gave a great recommendation for dinner.

The breakfast selection was abundant. I highly recommend this hotel!! First Class all the way.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank lynnw162
daysinngeneva, Manager at Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review and share your experience with us! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room, our staff and our complimentary breakfast. I look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

the room was clean, nice area. The only problem was getting a receipt, the hotel manager said he could not give us a receipt and I insisted on something, what he then gave me was a copy that I had stayed there but crossed off all of the prices, so I don't know if what I was quoted and what I paid was the same amount since it was on a credit card. I, also had two small dogs with me, which I was charged $30.00 (I knew I would be charged) but here again no receipt that I paid for the dogs, I have traveled quite a bit and have never not gotten a receipt with all the charges on it when I was leaving. Would I stay there again, probably not.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rosemarie D

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the area. However, I would like to personally apologize to you about the confusion with your bill. Due to the fact that you had made your reservation through a third party; you would need to get your receipt from that third party as well. As a result of this, any form of a receipt from our property would have different credit card and other information on it, which we refrain from giving to guests. I hope that you decide to give us another chance if you are ever in the area again. For future reference please feel free to call the hotel directly and speak to one of our front desk attendants at (315)789-4050.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinngeneva, Manager at Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014