“Amazing!”

Add it.
Dallywater's
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 28 March 2013

The waitstaff was very helpful and kind, and the food was absolutely delicious. The two croissant sandwiches my daughter and I had were fantastic with great flavors and the desserts were beautifully made and delicious as well. The tea was fun to pick out and they had a variety of flavors. Highly recommend coming here, and they just opened for dinner as well!

Reviewed 10 March 2013

We had soup and a sandwich and it was different and good. I'm not crazy about tea but have friends who are and they love this place.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Took my wife for lunch and have to say it was really nice place. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and I didn't think the meal was skimpy at all and I enjoyed the variety of menu choices. The desserts were very good and we bought some to take with us. I liked the service by staff they kept my wife's tea filled which she appreciated. The waitress said this place was expanding soon and I look forward to going back. My wife said the soup was her favorite of any soup she`s had at any restaurant.

3  Thank jim06031
Reviewed 25 January 2013

My friend and I had such a lovely visit to this charming restaurant and we thought the food was just wonderful. Being English there is nothing better than a lovely cup of “hot” tea, from a pot. The food was clearly made from fresh ingredients with great attention toward making it an authentic British fare, well I’m in heaven. I ordered their Traditional English Tea just to see if it measured up and... It was brilliant! I chose the Coronation chicken (just right flavour) and the Cheddar and chutney (taste of home), for my sandwiches and they were quite ample in size and very tasty. The scone with the preserve and “real” clotted cream was fresh and just delish! Then there were three other desserts to get through, which I did with relish. My friend ordered two different sandwiches with her Traditional which she loved. That was a lot of food but I will diet tomorrow. I would highly recommend this lovely restaurant. I will definitely be making this a place to stop whenever I visit Geneva.

3  Thank P H
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I had gone in to have lunch a couple of times but this restaurant has odd hours. Finally I managed to time it correctly since I had heard from a boutique owner down the street that Dallywater's was a fantastic addition to the Geneva scene. The restaurant decor is pleasing--you can tell there was money spent to make it look charming and tasteful. From the moment I stepped in, I felt uncomfortable--there were not many people there and the waitstaff made a big production of the selections and the fact that this was "authentic English". I had a pot of Earl Grey tea and a sweet roll and it was fine, but did not live up to the build up. The menu for lunch did not look overly appetizing--a sort of nibbling menu--although if someone were on a diet this would probably be a good place to go. The owners get credit for trying but I dont think I will go back here anytime soon.

3  Thank PAM_from_LINY