“A real English Teashop and an Interesting Restaurant”
Review of Dallywater's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dallywater's
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Excellent food, very well-prepared and everything a bit out of the ordinary. The owners are charming people. But a bit on the expensive side and some items, while delicious, simply seemed a bit overpriced.

1  Thank UpstateLoyalist

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Lovely place to dine.It is family run and the folks there obviously take the time to educate their staff on good service and their food. They were very helpful explaining the foods and tea selections. We have had several enjoyable lunches
They are now open for dinner. My husband and I had dinner last evening. The portions are not overwehlming. Just right to be able to experience a starter, entree,and dessert.I enjoyed my Bombay roll ups filled with egg and smoked salmon. Husband had toast triangles with hummus.. The entree Chicken Lyonnaise was delicious . We actually splurged on dessert Sticky toffee pudding that was truly to die for.
Can't wait to go back to try other selections.

1  Thank Denise J
Reviewed 28 March 2013

The waitstaff was very helpful and kind, and the food was absolutely delicious. The two croissant sandwiches my daughter and I had were fantastic with great flavors and the desserts were beautifully made and delicious as well. The tea was fun to pick out and they had a variety of flavors. Highly recommend coming here, and they just opened for dinner as well!

Reviewed 10 March 2013

We had soup and a sandwich and it was different and good. I'm not crazy about tea but have friends who are and they love this place.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Took my wife for lunch and have to say it was really nice place. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and I didn't think the meal was skimpy at all and I enjoyed the variety of menu choices. The desserts were very good and we bought some to take with us. I liked the service by staff they kept my wife's tea filled which she appreciated. The waitress said this place was expanding soon and I look forward to going back. My wife said the soup was her favorite of any soup she`s had at any restaurant.

3  Thank jim06031