“Yummy sandwiches and friendly service”

No photo provided
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
“Yummy sandwiches and friendly service”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This was our first visit, and the time was 7:30pm. The Philly steak sandwich was delicious, and the serving size was huge! The pulled pork sandwich also delicious, also huge! The Amaroso rolls were very good, and the sweet potato fried were the best around! Price was good, and service was friendly too! We will be back soon!

• Visited January 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Great Burger made with the Cheifs special ingredients”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Stopped in this place to get a little local food without getting all fancy at some of the other places listed for $$$. What a great choice! This is a little place in town with great food. The young lady (Britt) who took my order was very nice. Since I had never been there before it was taking me a bit to look over the big menu they have, that's when she told me that they also do Burgers. Let me tell you, this burger was DELICIOUS! Its' her own ingredients and made anyway you like it pretty much. The only thing that would have made this burger the best ever (next to my own recipe) is if the bun was toasted or at least warmed. Other than that it was very very good and I would venture to say the best in Geneva by far. I will be back and when I do I will try something else. The Cheese steaks look really good as well.
Check out the website: http://www.gtownphillysteaks.com/

• Visited March 2013