“its ok”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Penn Yan, New York
“its ok”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

my daughter likes to go there. their ice cream is the best. i wish they had more choices then just chicken. im from california so guess im spoiled with excellent chinese and mexican foods.

Visited April 2014

Geneva, NY
“Great Food at a Great Price”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I cannot rave about this place enough the food is great the people are great and they have a great selection try the Mongolian Barbecue select what you want and they cook it right there for you all great stuff..

Visited April 2014
Newark, New York
“not going back”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We have gone several times as my husband likes Chinese food. There are a few items I can eat. We went yesterday, and will not go back again. We got there at 3 p,m, They charged us the lunch price. (lunch and dinner hours are not posted) Numerous items had been out for a while, cold and dried out. We had fresh pizza and a few other things. As I was getting my ice cream (which is excellent); I noticed that clams were out. I got my husband about 10 of them. A few minutes later, a young girl came by; couldn't understand what she was saying at first. But it amounted to was---you pay lunch, no eat seafood; repeated twice. There was nothing out stating they were dinner only items. We have been there times for early dinner; paid dinner price, but items leftover from lunch were out. They didn't bring out the "dinner only" items until we were almost done eating. Just not worth the hassle.

• Visited February 2014
Romulus, New York
“Please Don't Make Me Go Back”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Wow, I had heard several people speak favorably of Ling Ling's and I was completely surprised when I had a chance to visit. The food was a typical Chinese buffet as expected, but nothing was especially fresh or even hot. The restaurant looked like it could use a good cleaning and the restrooms were horrible. Not a good experience and not someplace I would visit again or recommend.

Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Over-rated”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Maybe because we were a late lunch group (2pm). My food was cold or room temp. Nothing special about the dishes.

Visited September 2013