“New Years Eve Dinner”

Ranked #30 of 92 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Cobblestone Restaurant in Geneva, New York provides casual, intimate fine dining.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Had a nice impromtu dinner here with my daughter from a select menu for the evening. Everything was very good and the atmosphere of this establishment is old world charm. The menu is semi-upscale but you don't have to be dressed to match. I think you'll like it!

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

It was our anniversary and we had a nice dinner by the fireplace the food is very good with two bottles of excellent wine . The service was excellent and very classy. We would highly recommend the cobblestone for an intimate anniversary or birthday dinner to anyone.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We went for Valentine's Day. The atmosphere is awesome. It's a cobblestone house with two stories and fireplaces in each room. However, we placed an order and waited over an hour for it to arrive. The food was nicely presented but overdone and lacking flavor and quality you'd expect for a fine dining experience (and the price.) We probably wouldn't go back. :(

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We had such a great dinner/dining experience at the Cobblestone. I just wish the inside decor matched the outside. Both waitresses who came to our table were very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. My husband and I both shared an appetizer and ordered off the small plate menu and that was more than filling (I brought both of mine home). My husband kept on raving about the Asian Noobles and the Lobster Risotto I ate was delicious. We cannot wait to have another date night and try more food on their menu. For dessert we split the Chocolate Lover's Decadence cake and they brought it out warm and I really wanted to lick the plate.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We went there for our anniversary. Food quality was poor and very overpriced. Would not go back. For $26.95 I got 2 scallops and 3 small shrimp in a big bowl of noodles. It came with no sides. My husband got a steak and fries, had to pay extra for the salad. Iced tea tasted like coffee.

1  Thank HoughtonLakeDaisey1