“Good beer and food for our taste”

Parker's Grille & Tap House
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$0 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My wife and I went here for dinner and had a nice experience. It was a Tuesday evening and fairly busy but not loud. Our server was on the ball and helpful with suggestions. We both had pulled pork sandwiches and a local craft beer. We were satisfied and would go here again.

1  Thank Birdguy

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were really turned off by the atmosphere and wait staff. Although we never met our waitress our drink order was taken by another staff member who seemed sort of obnoxious. We were seated in a back room where a group of loud guests were involved in a vulgar conversation.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My fiance and I were in Geneva recently on a romantic getaway. We went to Parkers since we were just walking around the area looking for something simple for dinner...we chose wrong. We walked in and the hostess seemed confused that we were there. After finally selecting a table, we sat and waited for our drinks to come, slowly. When we finally ordered, I got a prime rib and french onion soup, my fiance got a blue cheese burger. My soup arrived and it was NOT french onion soup. It had onions, croutons, and cheese, but it used some way overly seasoned chicken stock and was just not what I expected. Our meals came and the prime rib was HUGE! Fiance's burger was fine, but bland. My prime rib was extremely fatty, even for such a fatty cut like prime rib. Definitely not worth going here.

1  Thank Ltetreau
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Come to this place if you want an amazing burger. You can't go wrong with anything though. Only complaint is incredibly slow service. Not a place for a busy lunch break but if you have the time, go!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Parker's several times before and were always pleased, especially with the lobster roll. However, at 9:00PM on a Sunday with very few people in the place, I could not get a fork into the boneless wings and the cheese on the cheese fries looked like day old pizza. The food was obviously warmed over and it was apparent that they didn't care.