“We have been to Parker's Grille several times”

Parker's Grille & Tap House
Ranked #11 of 93 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$0 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Always packed with people, Parker's can be relied on to offer a tasty lunch or dinner. Families go there, and the informal dining inside or outside, make it a fun place to go. Informal American menu - lots of great sandwiches. I have had pulled pork there and a delicious pot roast sandwich, sweet potato fries and excellent lemonade. Service can be a little slow, if the place is packed, but not too bad. We like the food there, so we keep going back.

1  Thank blinibaby

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We enjoyed a delicious dinner on the deck. A local patron recommended that I try the Reuben... it was the best I've ever had! The sweet potato fries were also excellent. We order wings as an appetizer but didn't get them until after our dinner arrived. That was the only glitch. I would definitely go there again when in the area.

1  Thank Patrick W
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I highly recommend this restaurant. This was my 3rd visit and I have always been pleased. My wife and I both ordered the lobster rolls and were truly delighted with our choice. The wait staff was both efficient and friendly. Nice pub type atmosphere but not too loud. Great selection of draught beers. Good porions as well.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great menu and food, especially if you need to be gluten-free. There is a separate gluten-free menu which you need to know to ask for.There are lunch and dinner items that are appetizing. I had grilled chicken which came with wonderful green beans and great mashed potatoes.Portions were large. Some other things are steak, fish, a bunless cheeseburger, and a grilled chicken salad (a meal in itself). My friends also had very good dinners. The price of my gluten-free meal was very reasonable.

1  Thank Ellen R
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Crowded lunch even at 1:30. Quick service, friendly waitstaff and overall good food. One minor note, the lobster roll, was very skimpy for $15, more lettuce than lobster. Have eaten here several times over the years. Always good food.