“CAMS PIZZA IS OK”

Cams New York Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 92 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed 4 March 2014

CAMS PIZZA TASTES OK. They're pizzas are, a little small for the price, but they do ok. They've been in business for a long time, so that says something. Often times however, I've wanted to go back into their kitchen and show them, how a REAL pizza is made. But they're better than most.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We had our pizza delivered to the hotel. Wasn't the New York style pizza I had heard about- seemed pretty average.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Geneva and were wishing for pizza. We walked here from the ramada Geneva lakefront and the we had a great dinner! The pizza was very good and we got boneless buffalo wings too which were also great! I would definitely recommend Cams Pizza!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I was visiting friends that just moved to Geneva and we gave CAMS a try. The Pizza was PERFECT The Sauce has a very good taste to it the cheese is delicious and the crust is PERFECT! I am very Picky about Pizza, and this place met my every expectation. I purchased the extra large for my family & that was just the right amount we needed. I Highly recomend their Pizza, looking forward to the next trip up to Geneva so we can enjoy this PERFECT PIZZA

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We were at the "Hotel Exchange" - a little bar in Geneva - and their kitchen was closed. The owners of the bar suggested Cam's. The prices were good and the pizza arrive piping hot. We ordered just cheese pizzas (six of them) and everyone was pleased.