“Delicious.”

Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Geneva
New York
“Delicious.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stopped by for a slice of NY Pizza in upstate NY. I was very pleasantly surprised. I got a mushroom slice and honey bbq wing combo. It really hit the spot and I really enjoyed it! if you are craving Pizza, and happen to be in the area -- definitely worth a try.

• Visited July 2014

pittsburgh pa
“Consistant”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband LOVES Cam's Pizza. All I hear about all year long is "It's almost time to go to NY for Cam's Pizza!!" or "This is definitely not Cam's Pizza"... We travel up the the Finger Lakes annualy for a wine weekend and the first year we came, we found Cam's. Ever since, we have made sure it is part of our trip. The pizza is very good and I was raised by a family that owned a small pizza shop (55+years in business). The size is HUGE, the cheese is great and the value is amazing! Keep it up, guys!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank egirl21
waterloo ny
“CAMS PIZZA IS OK”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

CAMS PIZZA TASTES OK. They're pizzas are, a little small for the price, but they do ok. They've been in business for a long time, so that says something. Often times however, I've wanted to go back into their kitchen and show them, how a REAL pizza is made. But they're better than most.

Visited February 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Average Rating”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We had our pizza delivered to the hotel. Wasn't the New York style pizza I had heard about- seemed pretty average.

Visited September 2013
Utica, New York, USA
“Very good!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Geneva and were wishing for pizza. We walked here from the ramada Geneva lakefront and the we had a great dinner! The pizza was very good and we got boneless buffalo wings too which were also great! I would definitely recommend Cams Pizza!

• Visited August 2013