“Delicious but”

Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$15 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: An informal setting overlooking Seneca Lake, featuring savory and unique dishes made from fresh, ​locally sourced ingredients.​ ​Finger Lakes wines and craft beers are available by the glass. Reservations Recommended. Maximum group is 8.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Delicious but”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2005

My husband and I were meeting a friend half-way and I chose Port's Cafe for dinner after reading some excellent reviews. I will say the service was excellent. My salad and the mash potatoes were extremely tasty. The food was delicious except my friend and I ordered the Delmonico steaks and there was far too much gristle in them. I was surprised to learn after our dinner that my friend had the same complaint as myself. I would go back there again, but just order something different.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member