“BFF overnight”

Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Upon arrival of our 1 night stay I thought the hotel was beautiful. My first thought was I need to bring my husband here. Also noticed there was a wedding recep. The view was spectacular and our room was nice. However I would like to have seen a comforter on the bed vs. just sheets and a blanket. We stopped at the bar for a couple drinks where th bar tender was excellent and headed back to room for some room service, fast del. and the food was very good. Well about 1:30 the wedding partiers on our floor started returning to their rooms and were very noisy slamming doors and yelling up and down the hall. I did open my door at one point and he said he would quiet down, but didny. Finally around 2:30 or so I called the front desk and they sent up security. It quieted down around 3:00 AM with one last door slam at about 3:20. My question is, is why would I be allowed to book a room on this floor? It should be blocked off entirely. Unless you're a drunk wedding guest chances are your not going to want to hear that at 1:30 in the morning. That being said when I spoke to the manager she was very accommodating and discounted our room. I basically said I was reluctant to return with my husband. She did tell me that I should make my res. via phone and request a quit room. I must say I've never had to request a quiet room. I found that odd.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaLake, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

All of us at Ramada Geneva Lakefront like to have our guest feel right at home during your stay with us and I apologize that your experience was less then a pleasant one. Please contact me when you get a chance at 315-759-5427
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Donna Yudin
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Hotel very well kept and nice staff very patient will our team, but the maid service forgot washcloths and did not replace in room coffee, must have been in a hurry.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for letting me know about the towels and coffee in your room. I will make sure I let the manager know about your experience.
We hope that you stay with us again soon!

Donna Yudin
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 18 June 2013

1  Thank Marilyn S

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We went to this hotel to attend a wedding nearby. The check in desk was pleasant but very busy so slightly short.
Our room - we booked a lake front view and I did not feel that the room reflected the price we paid. The furnishings of the room looked tired and worn, thereby could use updating and the cleaning of the room appeared to be a fast once over - perhaps because it was a busy weekend with many people going to various weddings the staff was rushed. The hotel is situated right on the lake and quite pretty outside.
The elevator was extremely slow - not sure if one was not working. Overall for the price paid I did not feel it would be worth a repeat trip.

1  Thank Coco#55
Reviewed 15 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven G
Reviewed 14 June 2013

1  Thank Suzanne D
RamadaLake, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
#1 of 4 in Seneca Falls
Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites

Been to Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort? Share your experiences!