“2013 Christmas Vacation”

Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My husband I want to say a great Thank you to the wonderful staff of the Ramanda Geneva Lakefront in Geneva, NY. From the Check in desk to the restaurant their service was exemplary. Front Desk Clerk Stephanie is well versed on the area and wonderful personality as well as Corey and not to forget about the Awesome Waitress Christina in the Pier House Restaurant. Even down to the housekeeping staff who were very cordial and expedient to our needs.

Room Tip: Higher floors on the Lake Front
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
RamadaLake, Manager at Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. We will congratulate our team members for making your stay an enjoyable one. Please come stay with us again soon. Sincerely, Jason Hagerman, P.M. Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,040)

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaLake, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I stayed as a late Christmas/Anniversary gift to each other. We had a great stay! The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. We have stayed in the castle that is in the area and this by far was the better stay! We had a beautiful Jacuzzi suit and we took advantage of the stay and dine package that they offer. Our room over looked the lake and was very relaxing. We will be staying again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rbloss

Our stay and dine package is always a special treat! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay with us.

Donna Yudin
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My recent stay was a total delight. The view of the lake was great, while staff service was even better. Staff went above and beyond to ensure every minute of my visit was a pleasure, from ensuring the comfort and cleanliness of my room to assuring me of how welcomed I was. Staff who especially impressed me included Jose, Amanda, David and Stephanie. While they made sure everything inside was ideal, I hardly noticed the snowflakes outside. I will definitely be returning to the Ramada whenever I’m in the Finger Lakes.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bee N

Thank you for the nice things you had to say about our Team Members and the hotel. We appreciate you letting the TridAdvior guests know about your stay! We do hope you can come back next time when it is better weather!

Donna Yudin
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Reviewed 24 January 2014

My son and I arrived late on a snowy evening, and were greeted by the night manager. We had a lovely conversation about the Geneva community, what to do, what to see, and then my son and I had a nice rest in their well-appointed room. The faclities were clean, and the food in the restaurant was quite delicious. My coffee cup was always full and the wait staff was attentive and kind. It was a pleasure to stay at this Ramada, and I will do so again. I believe I got great value for the price I paid.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for the kind words you had to say about the our hotel and team members. Your review really made me proud to be a part of the Ramada Geneva Lakefront family! We do hope you and your son can come back and stay again soon.

Thanks again!

Donna

Reviewed 21 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
#8 of 11 in Geneva
Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
Hampton Inn Seneca Falls
#1 of 4 in Seneca Falls

Been to Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort? Share your experiences!