“Really good wines!”
Review of Tousey Winery

Tousey Winery
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

The tasting room experiance leaves something to be desired. It could use some added interaction with the actual winery and vineyard. But aside from this the wines are great. Just wish we would have bought more!

Reviewed 16 May 2012

We tasted six wines and all of them were excellent! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We have a share up in Rhinebeck. I first stumbled apon this wine at the Rhinebeck Farmers market (husband and wife team who sell it sit with the man who sells honey). The couple was so nice that I ended up buying some wine when I picked up honey. I was surprised by how good it was.

Last weekend I decided to drive up to the winery with a couple of friends since it was dumping rain. It was about 10-15 min past Rhinebeck. The woman who owns it was there and we ended up doing a full on wine tasting. It is a different experience than going to some of the bigger wineries up there. We got a ton of attention and she was really knowledgeable about the product.

We ended up leaving over an hour later very happy with a case of the 2010 Pinot Noir. It was a good way to spend out of the house on a rainy day.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

We just came back from Tousey Winery and were surprisingly impressed. My wife and I usually buy wines off the Internet so I can research the wines and get good deals. We infrequently find local wineries in the Northeastern, U.S.A.that have any wines that interest us. On a whim we stopped by Tousey as we were driving right by.

We left with 15 bottles and a nice decanter. Who would have thought? We are excited to drink these as we both really enjoy their flavor, balance, finish and bouquet, but also we really enjoyed Kimberly and her dad. What great people!

The wine will be fun to open this summer and think of the memories of our trip and the people who made and sold the wine!

No question, I highly recommend their wine and company!

Seth and Ann

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Commitment to fresh honeys and quality wines developing in Hudson Valley. Passed by one afternoon and were very impressed with wines - and cassis in particular. Good price point.